IGNORED

Shout out to Captain Fantastic.

cityexile

Think Pack is worth a thread on his own.

Seems to have grown with the Captains armband. Rarely the star player, but seems to have become Mr Consistent, and very often the link between defence and attack which he has taken on his shoulders very well. Keeps it simple when he needs to, and us capable of a super ball now and again, but has learnt not to try it to much.

Has grown every season for me, and a critical part of our recent two wins. 

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Think Pack is worth a thread on his own.

Seems to have grown with the Captains armband. Rarely the star player, but seems to have become Mr Consistent, and very often the link between defence and attack which he has taken on his shoulders very well. Keeps it simple when he needs to, and us capable of a super ball now and again, but has learnt not to try it to much.

Has grown every season for me, and a critical part of our recent two wins. 

I think he has gradually become one of the best midfielders in the Championship. He's just not a 'name ' player at a big club so nobody seems to notice.

1 minute ago, tommy32 said:

Reminds me of Jordan Henderson in some ways - always looking for the ball, does a lot of the ‘ugly’ stuff, fantastic passer of the ball and clearly an influential if sometimes underrated member of the team 

So not like Henderson at all then!! :clapping:

14 hours ago, tommy32 said:

Reminds me of Jordan Henderson in some ways - always looking for the ball, does a lot of the ‘ugly’ stuff, fantastic passer of the ball and clearly an influential if sometimes underrated member of the team 

He is a lower league version of JH.

Archived