IGNORED

A week is a long time in football

Red Army 75

10 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

With the injuries and new players I thought we were in deep shit . I left at half time last Saturday. Really disappointed. I’m not saying things are perfect. But the character the team has shown. Is better than my effort last week. Long way to go . But fantastic effort 

The fact you would leave at half time sums up exactly the type of “supporter” you are.

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

It was . Just for heads up . Watching the reds for 35 years . Never left half time before. Just one off those days . 

And that is the reason why we are now winning. :ph34r:

I’ve been going over twenty and I’m not sure I’ve ever left early... but that is mainly because I want to feel like I’ve got my money’s worth even if it’s been the most painfully dire performance!

1 minute ago, DaveF said:

I’ve been going over twenty and I’m not sure I’ve ever left early... but that is mainly because I want to feel like I’ve got my money’s worth even if it’s been the most painfully dire performance!

Also so many games change in the last few minutes. Mansfield away being the most extreme example of course.

3 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Totally agree. Like I said just one of those days . We all have them. Mine was last week . CTID

Archived