IGNORED

The Bristol Sport Robin...

the frampton balti

• Admin
41 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

Is really good ....

why isnt thiis our new badge?????? 

PS Its the one on the back of the season ticket.

I understand everyone has different opinions but you are genuinely the first person I have heard comment that they like it

image.png

Whenever I see pictures of a robin they are never in flight, just looks odd

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

I understand everyone has different opinions but you are genuinely the first person I have heard comment that they like it

image.png

Whenever I see pictures of a robin they are never in flight, just looks odd

Perhaps it's "bob, bob, bobbin along"?

18 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Just like the old robin badge

The old robin badge may have an immature/ outdated element to it, however it's unique with regard the design of the robin and the suspension bridge. The BS logo is general, could be any bird - looks like a dove - and is amateur

36 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

It's a dove isn't it?!?!

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. Could be almost any other similar bird too. I wondered why it doesn’t scream Robin at me, but I think @phantomis right, robin’s are rarely portrayed in flight. 

I don’t much like it in isolation but I think it could be the basis of a really smart, modern take on the robin if it was further developed into something in the mould of the new Brentford badge. 

bfc_crestoncrowd_960x720.jpg?itok=oMXFUu

The old/current robin badge looks like something designed in MS Paint by a 12 year old. It was fine for its time but it would look awful as our actual official crest without a refresh IMO. 

Archived