IGNORED

Player meet and greet for CHSW Friday

Dollymarie

Hi, Olly from CHSW has asked me to pass on the following. 

This Friday at Cabot Circus from 12 -1 – Marlon Pack, Josh Brownhill, Callum O'Dowda and Matty Taylor will be meeting and greeting fans.

Please come along to meet the players and support all the fantastic work that Children’s Hospice South West do. 

It’s so impressive how City interact with, and support, CHSW - I did the Three Peaks Challenge with some mates to raise lots of dosh for CHSW just before they opened at Wraxall - and we were given a guided tour of the facilities - so humbling and emotional - it’s great to see our club getting so heavily involved...a great cause...

21 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Hi, Olly from CHSW has asked me to pass on the following. 

This Friday at Cabot Circus from 12 -1 – Marlon Pack, Josh Brownhill, Callum O'Dowda and Matty Taylor will be meeting and greeting fans.

Please come along to meet the players and support all the fantastic work that Children’s Hospice South West do. 

We all know that since Flinty managed to escape your clutches that you have a 'vacancy' in the cupboard under the stairs.... please Dolly we need all these players for the current season, resist temptation and leave your blindfolds, gags, handcuffs and restraints at home, non of the lads including Marlon have any desire to live in your dungeon. So leave them alone.

PS @RedM & @Septic Peg .. that goes for you two too!  Hands off the lads OK.  

(remember Cabot Circus has excellent cctv security so you wouldn't get away with it anyway! :nono:

5 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

We all know that since Flinty managed to escape your clutches that you have a 'vacancy' in the cupboard under the stairs.... please Dolly we need all these players for the current season, resist temptation and leave your blindfolds, gags, handcuffs and restraints at home, non of the lads including Marlon have any desire to live in your dungeon. So leave them alone.

PS @RedM & @Septic Peg .. that goes for you two too!  Hands off the lads OK.  

(remember Cabot Circus has excellent cctv security so you wouldn't get away with it anyway! :nono:

Does it help if I have an 'in' with the CC security and can magically have the cameras turned the other way during Marlon's M&G? 

Fyi, I don't know any security. I wish I did tho. I have an airing cupboard with Marlon's name on it.

I took my kids down for this earlier. It was very well attended with a massive queue. The people collecting for CHSW looked to be getting loads of donations too. All 4 players were an absolute credit to the club, and couldn't have been more friendly and engaging with all the kids there.

Fair play to everyone involved.

Archived