IGNORED

Bristol City fans look for help in legal fight against West Midlands police force

COACH2

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Numpty eh? Well I shouldn't be surprised of that comment coming from you. But you have escalated it to abuse of power... sometimes just sometimes you have to put down the law if you or others get a tough time once in a while tough, our cops ARE still the best in the World, if you can't see that take a look at other countries.

Numpty? **** off. 

Most of our cops do a great job, most of the time, but as a middle aged man who has never been in trouble with the police, I am afraid that covers up the serious abuses that have happened over the last few decades. I have experienced numerous cases of surliness and heavy handed behavour at football, and the behaviour of the police at Hillsbororough is currently going through the judicial process. I will support this and hope that the legal process gets to the bottom of what really happened.

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Isn't that a typical attitude? 

We all know which group overstep the mark on most occasions, but they always have a funny way of covering it up. 

West mids ob are no doubt shitting themselves over this as they know they don't have a legal foot to stand on

The usual dodgy handshakes won't save your mates this time 

Totally agree,  but I wouldn't be too sure about them shitting themselves. After all, it took nearly 30 years for the Liverpool fans to get justice.

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Perhaps you might explain the facts then?

wmp.jpg

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Err you've clearly scrolled past them above.... 

Copper buries head in sand shocker 

Just now, BobbyC said:

Why did you even bother to comment on this thread ?

You could have read the thread and kept your gob shut.

Sadly the decent ones like Julie on here get their good work undone by people like this, he knows he's in the wrong on this one 

Save your money and put it to a more worthy cause, maybe to help real victims fight injustice in counties where the police really are unlawful. So your son wasn't actually arrested or even rounded up,, just put it down to one of life's experiences, this culture of suing just about anyone or anything from the NHS to the Police is a severe strain on budgets. Of course if there really was a travesty of justice fair enough, but a couple of lads having to miss a football match, I don't think so. 

?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

Totally agree,  but I wouldn't be too sure about them shitting themselves. After all, it took nearly 30 years for the Liverpool fans to get justice.

I honestly wonder how many active cases there are ongoing, on the basis that if they get dragged out long enough people will just move on

Save your money and put it to a more worthy cause, maybe to help real victims fight injustice in counties where the police really are unlawful. So your son wasn't actually arrested or even rounded up,, just put it down to one of life's experiences, this culture of suing just about anyone or anything from the NHS to the Police is a severe strain on budgets. Of course if there really was a travesty of justice fair enough, but a couple of lads having to miss a football match, I don't think so. 

Oh, so you think it's alright the police abusing their powers? After all, it's 'just a couple of lads who have missed a football match'... 

You got f*cking money to burn and time to kill then or something? 'Cos not all of us have, and I sure as hell would've been pissed had I of unlawfully been detained, after given up my day to go travel to see my team play. Travelling away to watch City ain't cheap, especially when you don't get to see the game! Genuinely can't believe your response. Absolute troll. 

OK!'enough already...

Just now, RED4LIFE said:

Fine, if you want to talk about facts, why don't you provide the facts that support your backing of the OB in this case? 

I won't be holding my breath for an answer though.

All you need is to believe in the Cops....of course they are not 100% all the time they are Human, but the day we turn on the Police is the day we have lost it. Not surprised there is a great deal of anti police feelings on here, I have known that for some time. Just why I am not sure.  

1 minute ago, Akira said:

Oh, so you think it's alright the police abusing their powers? After all, it's 'just a couple of lads who have missed a football match'... 

You got f*cking money to burn and time to kill then or something? 'Cos not all of us have, and I sure as hell would've been pissed had I of unlawfully been detained, after given up my day to go travel to see my team play. Travelling away to watch City ain't cheap, especially when you don't get to see the game! Genuinely can't believe your response. Absolute troll. 

Perspective, it is not that a big issue is it? What is a big issue for me is the amount of disrespect shown to the Police, they really can't win, a small incident like this and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon damning the Cops.Like I say we have the best Police Force in the World, what just do you want as an alternative? 

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

OK!'enough already...

All you need is to believe in the Cops....of course they are not 100% all the time they are Human, but the day we turn on the Police is the day we have lost it. Not surprised there is a great deal of anti police feelings on here, I have known that for some time. Just why I am not sure.  

Oh I see now, just believe in us and everything will be rosy? How can you say that when you follow that up with we won't be correct 100% of the time? We know that no person or authority will be perfect 100% of the time. The thing is, when a civilian does something wrong they get, rightfully, punished by the OB. So surely that means when the OB do something wrong, they should be punished too? You have to understand that it MUST work both ways to be right and just. 

Don't get me wrong, I personally think you guys have a thankless task and usually do a good job but when you do get it wrong you should stand up and admit your failings but 99% of the time you won't and then back each other up to present a point of view that is at best a vague representation of what happened and at worst completely immoral. Then you wonder why the public have no faith in you. 

The sad thing is, by what you are posting on this thread, you're perpetuating people's perceptions of a corrupt and self-serving organisation.

11 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Perspective, it is not that a big issue is it? What is a big issue for me is the amount of disrespect shown to the Police, they really can't win, a small incident like this and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon damning the Cops.Like I say we have the best Police Force in the World, what just do you want as an alternative? 

Small incident? People have travelled long and far to go and watch a bag of wind be kicked around for 90 mins, but instead, get to the ground, get illegally detained, and turned away. For no reason at all, other than because the sodding big shots at WMP could. Well, I hope they get brought to justice. We as football fans have suffered at the hands of certain police forces for far too long. WMP being one of them. Walsall away being a fine example... 

I'm a bit torn by this, quite agree that those treated unfairly deserve justice against a police force that have historically 'made it up as we go along' but then we have the 'no pyro, no party' brigade who, despite warning insist on doing their thing.

On the assumption that 'no pyro' are non violent law breakers who believe they are adding to the atmosphere, I am more minded to hold back on donating, who knows who is being targeted because of that?

I'll sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm a bit torn by this, quite agree that those treated unfairly deserve justice against a police force that have historically 'made it up as we go along' but then we have the 'no pyro, no party' brigade who, despite warning insist on doing their thing.

On the assumption that 'no pyro' are non violent law breakers who believe they are adding to the atmosphere, I am more minded to hold back on donating, who knows who is being targeted because of that?

I'll sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.

Snap

3 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

OK!'enough already...

You never got to be a detective then...

3 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

OK!'enough already...

Yep like the ones beating their shields and waving Tenners at the miners...There have been simply thousands of Police abuse of power problems in my lifetime, up to and including, fitting up ‘terrorists’, protecting political figures from a variety of crimes (would you like me to go through the list), turning a blind eye to Free masonary...Give me ******* strength, The Police Force in the UK has been bent my entire life time and for years did not care who knew iT!

HILLSBOROUGH!

I hope that helps with the why!! The issue is many blue hats don’t understand why there is no trust in them.

WMP have been total dicks, starting fights and abusing football supporters for years. This is the tip of the Iceberg, finally there are a few pushing back. They will get a 100 from me!

Archived