IGNORED

Bristol City fans look for help in legal fight against West Midlands police force

COACH2

4 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Resort to abuse, always a default option. 

Lose.    

So by your own logic you defaulted on the last page and should really be quiet now when you started throwing out insults like in the following?

7 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Wood eh? Is that what is between your ears.

You have spoken down to everyone here, clearly thinking you're right and superior. Take a break and consider being more humble plus take on board some replies because you've been wrong about most things and are really digging yourself a hole.

You can disagree and have discussion on here like many of us have but change your approach at the very least. We will all find out more details in the near future when it comes out in public.

16 minutes ago, Rinkadink said:

So by your own logic you defaulted on the last page and should really be quiet now when you started throwing out insults like in the following?

You have spoken down to everyone here, clearly thinking you're right and superior. Take a break and consider being more humble plus take on board some replies because you've been wrong about most things and are really digging yourself a hole.

You can disagree and have discussion on here like many of us have but change your approach at the very least. We will all find out more details in the near future when it comes out in public.

Good God have you not seen the abuse, clearly you cherry pick just one comment, I don't think I am right and superior, just know I am right about taking responsibility for one's own actions. Please tell me if you think this is wrong.

I have mentioned this thread to others who go to football matches, unlike on here they all agree that the actions of those lads was a bit foolhardy, should have left the pub earlier, witness the poster who missed the first half of the QPR match, he didn't call it an injustice , seek redress through the courts and crowd funded support.

3 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

If you served in the RAF you should know that was not the term used for any RAF Police. There was a nickname for Station Police, (they wore white caps) you could Wiki if you really need to.

I was part of the elite RAF Police Dog Handler section, we were loved by all btw. ?.

Next?

No "if" about it.

And on the bases I was at the MPs were regarded as "chunkies" or "meatheads."

If you couldn't hack any sort of technical training you got pushed into either the RAF Regiment or the Military Police.

Obtuse is the key word.

Look it up because I know you won't know what it means.

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Remember that day well .....

The very same game where a serving A&S Police Officer led the complaints about the shocking behaviour of West Midlands Police 

Wasn’t that one of the play off games at Fellows Park in 1988? @cidered abroad‘s post mentioned a game away at Walsall in 1989. I went to all three (the 0-2 in 1989 was superb) but I only remember the police wading in at the 1988 play off games

4 hours ago, Victory Park Reds said:

I still after all these yrs will never ever ever ever forget the scenes that day.

City had a big mob at the time but WMP definitely wanted to have a pop that day.Why they decided on the final whistle to jump onto the terraces and start hitting people with their truncheons still beggars belief.

Always remember a local copper on HTV or BBC on the local news on the Monday saying they were out of order.

If Walsall had played up at the same as the old bill that day gods knows what would have happened.

A kiddy I drove up with got nicked-what was said in court was like listening to Dallas when Bobby Ewing came back to life- unbelievable !!! ( sorry youngsters look on the inter Web about Dallas )

The WMP are corrupt thugs and love a bundle

It wasn’t that day, it was the season before, in the play offs ...

4 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Good God have you not seen the abuse, clearly you cherry pick just one comment, I don't think I am right and superior, just know I am right about taking responsibility for one's own actions. Please tell me if you think this is wrong.

I have mentioned this thread to others who go to football matches, unlike on here they all agree that the actions of those lads was a bit foolhardy, should have left the pub earlier, witness the poster who missed the first half of the QPR match, he didn't call it an injustice , seek redress through the courts and crowd funded support.

Do you always talk such crap or do you save it all for this Forum?

Played them quite often in the 80’s didn’t we. 

Remember coming out of the ground after being held back and seeing two police vans turned over. Assume that was part of the background to future policing issues.

Despite the tense atmospheres remember at one game jumping on to the running track and having a chat with a Walsall mate in ‘no mans land’ before being ushered back to our separate terraces by the Police who thought it was just about to ‘kick-off’. Also, remember at a different all-ticket match making a hasty move from the home terrace to our end having been rumbled, with a few others, that we were imposters. 

Can also remember an Andy Llewelyn ‘worldie’ at a Leyland Daf  night game, enjoyed by a few hundred of us on that open terrace. 

Happy days. 

21 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Remember that day well .....

The very same game where a serving A&S Police Officer led the complaints about the shocking behaviour of West Midlands Police 

Me too, I was there. Ok some of our fans are no angels, back then and now, but a lot of innocent people young and old were caught up in the totally over the top use of force that day. I can still remember vividly the sight of people running away from the terraces after the match and a police horse rearing up only a few feet away from me, the rider had no control of the animal and it and the rest of us were terrified. He then brought it under control and had it going around it circles in an area packed with fans. I honest thought I was going to get trampled on by either the horse or fellow fans.

After that we had to get past the police dogs who the handlers could barely hold back, outside and pitchside whist the match was still being played. I didn’t see the incident but there was a young lad who had a dog bite to his stomach area. 

I never want to see Policing like that again at any match. 

I was there that day and witnessed the appalling behaviour of the WMP.

I was asked to provide a statement to two independent police inspectors who visited me at my home. They were obviously investigating the WMP after the numerous complaints made us City fans and Bristol City themselves.

One City fan asked me watch his young lad whilst he went for a piss but he was arrested before he got to the toilets. The young lad saw this and ran off to save his father. I had no choice but to tell another police officer that a  young lad aged about 7 was alone and unattended. Fortunately a short time later I saw the lad holding the hand of WPC.

16 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

No "if" about it.

And on the bases I was at the MPs were regarded as "chunkies" or "meatheads."

If you couldn't hack any sort of technical training you got pushed into either the RAF Regiment or the Military Police.

Obtuse is the key word.

Look it up because I know you won't know what it means.

I don't need to look it up..the Station Police were called SNOWDROPS. 

Stop your bluffing.

FWIW I wanted to be a Dog Handler from the off, that's why I joined,  that's why I went on to do extra training. To say that the Regiment or Police was a inferior vocation is a poor attempt on your part, especially when they were tasked in actually confronting trouble and not running. I guess that's why I support Police, they run towards trouble while others run away. 

49 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I was there that day and witnessed the appalling behaviour of the WMP.

I was asked to provide a statement to two independent police inspectors who visited me at my home. They were obviously investigating the WMP after the numerous complaints made us City fans and Bristol City themselves.

One City fan asked me watch his young lad whilst he went for a piss but he was arrested before he got to the toilets. The young lad saw this and ran off to save his father. I had no choice but to tell another police officer that a  young lad aged about 7 was alone and unattended. Fortunately a short time later I saw the lad holding the hand of WPC.

You should have left earlier, very foolhardy of you to attend a football match as a fan and expect it to go trouble free (even though you did nothing in the first place). You need to take responsibility for your own actions that day.......

Archived