IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

Draw this afternoon means that, if Toulon won tonight (which you’d imagine they will), Bristol have the dragons at home on the first weekend in April. Same weekend as city v cardiff, what a few days that could be!

Can see the Bristol game brought forward to the Friday night and City v. Cardiff on Sunday lunchtime 

7 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Not that I know much about it, but I see NO Bristol players in England squad, don't they like us? 

Bath below us got plenty , please explain .

EDIT   Just noticed          Bristol the only team (apart from L Irish) not represented ,bit odd ?

Advantage.

• Like 1

• Admin
12 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Not that I know much about it, but I see NO Bristol players in England squad, don't they like us? 

Bath below us got plenty , please explain .

EDIT   Just noticed          Bristol the only team (apart from L Irish) not represented ,bit odd ?

It's not a bad thing, all those other sides will be weekend by players playing the six nations

1 hour ago, phantom said:

It's not a bad thing, all those other sides will be weekend by players playing the six nations

True, but you'd think they would call up at least one, considering our position... I mean Tigers and Bath have been playing shit this season, even Championship Newcastle have one in there! Just wondering if Bris are "persona non grata " ?

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

True, but you'd think they would call up at least one, considering our position... I mean Tigers and Bath have been playing shit this season, even Championship Newcastle have one in there! Just wondering if Bris are "persona non grata " ?

I think there's always been an anti-Bris feeling - but as said above make the most of it! 

• Admin
33 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

What a time to be alive?

TAKEN FROM: https://www.bristolbearsrugby.com/news/butcombe-brewery-launches-bears-ipa/

Please note, supporters can only buy for collection after the game and will not be allowed to bring into the concourses.

This is a limited edition product – there are only 40 packs available on Saturday from the store, with a small amount available after, so don’t miss out. 

Banner image

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Lovely. Completely outplayed them, truth be told.

Hopefully we can take advantage at Franklin's Gardens in a few weeks with Saints suffering from 6 Nations call-ups. 

Hopefully we can, my first league game of the season due to location so hopefully they put on a show...

Beating a decent Glos side so comfortably is very impressive, thought Malton looked excellent, big fan of his so good to see him showing off what he can do after so long out

Don't shoot the messenger. 

Recently took my grandkids down to watch City on a few occasions. 

The pre and after match experience has been great.  The 'entertainment' however, has been lacking, unfortunately. 

They've asked if we can next time see a Bears game. 

We will.