IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

2 hours ago, Super said:

Bath up to 2nd now. They have come from nowhere.

Credit to them for coming from behind, how poor Gloucester look though. 

Im still confident we'll end up in the top 4, looking at the fixtures of the sides around us, ours are comfortably the easiest on paper. Obviously on the pitch anything can happen, but I think a European trophy and top 4 finish is likely! 

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Credit to them for coming from behind, how poor Gloucester look though. 

Im still confident we'll end up in the top 4, looking at the fixtures of the sides around us, ours are comfortably the easiest on paper. Obviously on the pitch anything can happen, but I think a European trophy and top 4 finish is likely! 

Bordeaux any good? I see they topped the league in 19/20 

51 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Bordeaux any good? I see they topped the league in 19/20 

Theyre a good side yeh, the likes of Cordero (ex Exeter, rapid feet) and Ben lam (pats nephew) will frighten any team. They have two excellent props in Poirot (French international) and Ben Tameifuna (who weighs 23 stone!!). Jailbert at fly half is another one to look out for, only 21 and already a French international, was in their 6 nations squad as well. 

Last season they relied a lot on Semi Radradra though, who's obviously now with us, so will be interesting to see Lam (his replacement) and how he shapes up, although from what I've seen of him at the hurricanes and with the AB's he looks class. 

Should be a great game, our only hope is that bordeaux, being French and therefore poor travellers, won't turn up in the same way they would at home. A performance like last Friday will be enough to see them off

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Clearly what they're banking on. If it does then we win, if it doesn't then we don't.

Yup, all about holding our nerve and keeping belief the our game plan. Bordeaux aren’t foolish though and will know that. Certainly they are the ones that look like they always have a spare man or two and keeping us at bay. Hard game, but it is a semi final.