Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears (Merged)

How utterly satisfying to pip B**h at the post. All eyes on the outcome of Sale’s COVID tests on Tuesday. Whoever we play in the semis, our boys can just go out and play their Rugby, and hopefully get to the final. C’mon Bris!

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Brilliant.

As tense watching that as City on Saturday. Being sucked in good and proper to this Bristol Sport ideal.

With Exeter just down the road and a good sporting day out, had split loyalties Bristol being my Dad’s and my home town team, playing at The Gate, and part of the Bristol Sport conglomerate.

However, watching them grow from being total lightweights to being ‘in the mix’ and then, now, just the way they play rugby, my allegiance has swung fully behind the Bristol lads. Superb flowing, adventurous and expansive stuff. 

C’mon Bris! 

Let’s hope their model is one our football club follows. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

How utterly satisfying to pip B**h at the post. All eyes on the outcome of Sale’s COVID tests on Tuesday. Whoever we play in the semis, our boys can just go out and play their Rugby, and hopefully get to the final. C’mon Bris!

I don't get the Bath hate JP, it's not like the gas mate. Good to put them in their place tho! ;)

Personally, I hope they get through now we're safe. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Pundits cracking one out about Exeter but they had the same defeats and only one more win than us. Beatable.

At full strength, they'll take some stopping to be fair. Their European final might hinder them but they're a fine side, as are we. 

13 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I don't get the Bath hate JP, it's not like the gas mate. Good to put them in their place tho! ;)

Personally, I hope they get through now we're safe. 

Not hatred mate, but for the vast majority of my lifetime we’ve been stuck in their shadow, hopefully yesterday’s results is the dawn of a new era where we’re the dominant force in West Country Rugby.  

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

At full strength, they'll take some stopping to be fair. Their European final might hinder them but they're a fine side, as are we. 

To be fair although I'd like to see the Bears as champions, Exeter have led for most of the season (and now Saracens can't win) they deserve to win the championship.