IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

As I've received a letter from the club inviting me to obtain a free ticket for the Sale game. Thought I'd go for it but online doesn't give you the option to get it for free. Anyone had success with this?

OK I've sussed it, there is an option when changing ticket type to adult full or child full etc of bcfc comp this is the correct option to chose. 

Edited by NYTRAM

18 hours ago, NYTRAM said:

As I've received a letter from the club inviting me to obtain a free ticket for the Sale game. Thought I'd go for it but online doesn't give you the option to get it for free. Anyone had success with this?

OK I've sussed it, there is an option when changing ticket type to adult full or child full etc of bcfc comp this is the correct option to chose. 

I think it would be polite to thank @NYTRAM for his helping you resolve your issue.

6 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Until he got a silly yellow card!

Indeed, but I'll take that in a cup game over a league game everyday.

I think there's some positives to take from tonight, but key players being injured really isn't helping. The fact that they look lost without Henson is a worry, as although he is a really quality player, he's made of glass.

Beat Sale on Sunday week and things will look much better.

Edited by Barrs Court Red

2 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Indeed, but I'll take that in a cup game over a league game everyday.

I think there's some positives to take from tonight, but key players being injured really isn't helping. The fact that they look lost without Henson is a worry, as although he is a really quality player, he's made of glass.

Beat Sale on Sunday week and things will look much better.

I hope so.

I support Bath, but hope Bristol hang on this season - it will be a lot easier for them to attract top class players for next season if/when they are guaranteed to be in the Premiership, rather than hoping to be, as has been the case for the past few seasons. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

...and Henson lasted 12 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Arm injury. Up to that point Bris looked more than capable, yet when he went off it's like someone's sucked their ability out of them (probably Robinson, the dour****)

Shoulder / collar bone, we were sat next to dug out even the physio who treated him didn't know what was wrong with him. 

Same symptoms as Daniel sturridge

I left early. It was fcking dreadful. I couldn't watch anymore shite.

Got home and caught the last few mins of Exeter v Bath on Sky. Now that we a proper game of Premier rugby with Bath 4 points down at the 80mins and they pushed the Chiefs back on got over in the corner after several collapsed scrums. I should have stayed home and watched that.....

Bristol had no idea and the guys around me were going nuts at the performance.

Went down today with my freebie ticket.I will never moan about a boring football match again as it was bloody shocking.The standard of rugby from Bristol was really poor and the atmosphere was crap as well.The only plus was that I could take my pint to my seat and drink it with no problems.All I can say to Steve Lansdown is save your money because in the championship next year the crowds will be cut by half.

• Like 5