IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

13 hours ago, ChubStixx said:

That Kyle Sinckler interview. Compare that to what we've got from our (City) players this year. Infuriating.

https://twitter.com/btsportrugby/status/1391086471466061826?s=19

Very true, @ChubStixx. If that is a reflection of the passion shown by all of the Bristol Bears squad and coaching staff, is it any wonder that they are able to dig themselves out of holes time and time again.

This team spirit did not happen overnight. It has taken Pat Lam about four years to build the squad this quality, where every one in the team, pulls their weight for the team.

And that has been achieved within the Financial Rules imposed by the English Premiership.

I believe that we have finally gained a Manager/Head Coach at City, who if given time and resources, is capable of doing the same. Pearson is a leader by example and who will build a team spirit that is essential to achieving what the club and supporters wish for. And assuming that happens, he (NP) will immediately give credit to the players and coaching staff, rather than claiming the glory for himself.

How do we get to show our City OTIB members the Sinckler interview? It is a real eye opener!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, TomF said:

Anyone see Mike Brown's red card v Wasps over weekend. Nasty.

Rugby can be and often is a brutal game and Brown knew exactly what he was doing there. Surprising given his vast experience in the top class game.

No excuse for the red mist coming down

On 10/05/2021 at 10:37, Robbored said:

Rugby can be and often is a brutal game and Brown knew exactly what he was doing there. Surprising given his vast experience in the top class game.

No excuse for the red mist coming down

I think like Chris Ashton, Mike Brown has a history of "stretching " the boundaries of sportsmanship! 

I thought it was a really good interview from Sinckler. I would have probably taken him over Fagerson but I don't think there's that much in it. I expect Furlong and Porter to be the first choice tightheads but who knows. There will definitely be injuries between now and the end of the tour so he may end up going anyway.

On 11/05/2021 at 11:31, CyderInACan said:

Who's got tickets for the game on Monday v. Glos then? Managed to get a pod of 3 in the Dolman. Food & Drinks concessions open. Get in. 

Seems like it will be going to general sale today. Surprised. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

Seems like it will be going to general sale today. Surprised. 

Maybe they pitched the prices too high? Or maybe it's just the odd single ticket dotted around that's still available? Either way I am looking forward to it. Table booked in the Coopers pre-game too 

6 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Maybe they pitched the prices too high? Or maybe it's just the odd single ticket dotted around that's still available? Either way I am looking forward to it. Table booked in the Coopers pre-game too 

Upper Lansdown has lots of 2/3 blocks. 

I looked and was tempted but not for £50 really. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

Upper Lansdown has lots of 2/3 blocks. 

I looked and was tempted but not for £50 really. 

£40 in the Dolman is dear but I think worth it after all the games missed. Maybe  they'll reduce the prices for the Irish game as a result. 

What a bonkers game. 

So jealous of the rugby fans being there, really hits home how much I miss the football atmosphere. 

Did they just say if the Bears had taken all their points it would be 62-7 now!

• Like 1