IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

My other observation, apart from the Andy Uren one, the organisation of social distancing between members of the crowd was excellent. Best I’ve seen to date.

Three stands open which allowed room to space out and breathe. Well done Bristol Sport. 

41 minutes ago, TomF said:

Not sure if you laugh or cry. Everytime Bristol get the ball they look like they’ll score, but better sides with 15 men will punish the amount of handling errors Bristol have had tonight.  Sale would suck the life out of a game like this and grind out a 0-3 win 

Next match!

• Admin
2 hours ago, RedRock said:

My other observation, apart from the Andy Uren one, the organisation of social distancing between members of the crowd was excellent. Best I’ve seen to date.

Three stands open which allowed room to space out and breathe. Well done Bristol Sport. 

Four stands open I thought 

4 hours ago, RedRock said:

Thought South Stand was closed, which seemed odd admittedly.

Because of the Covid vaccination centre.

Yes social distancing looked well organised, even had staggered arrival times, but didn’t everyone leave at the same time which defeats the whole object of that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Yes social distancing looked well organised, even had staggered arrival times, but didn’t everyone leave at the same time which defeats the whole object of that?

Good question. My buddy was there last night. I’ll be seeing him later and ask him.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedM said:

29 minutes ago, TomF said:

Surprised to see Barnsley match nobody had masks on yet at AG everyone seemed to.  Is it down to the club on that one? 

It was all well organised but as you say @RedM everyone left on the final whistle so staggered entry times probably just a box to tick to get the crowds in maybe?

@TomFagain maybe a box to tick? 

Flow test results were checked on entry but photo ID wasn't. 

Once in the concourse it was all very familiar - season ticket discount applied on food & drinks and I had a delicious Moroccan Lamb Pie I must say. As for the game, well what can you say that hasn't already been said. . . 

Will be interesting to see what the capacity is for the Irish game and what the rules around masks etc etc will be again. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Good question. My buddy was there last night. I’ll be seeing him later and ask him.

No staggered exiting of AG at the final whistle. Everyone just got up and left without any guidance  - kind of defeated the object...........:dunno:

Edited by Robbored
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

image.png

image.png

Really looking forward to this game. This will tell us how much we have learnt from the home defeat and how we will counteract the type of defence that will surely be employed against us in the playoffs.