IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

10 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

That's what I'm thinking. Champs Cup, who knows. Should beat Sale then one-off game who knows.

Marseille end of May would be lush.

I was going to go out there for the other cup, then Covid hit. Annoyingly we’re going to Ibiza near to the final, and I can’t justify both, because like you say, it would be lush (and a lot less tricky than a football trip there). 

13 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I think top 6 is probably fantasy land at this point, but looking and recent seasons, both Wasps and Quins have both managed unlikely finishes in the league, after being written off by Christmas. 

Having Nualago fit and firing was a big difference today. If you didn’t see the game, I really hope the highlights showing him absolutely smash a Newcastle player, it was a hell of a hit. 

As for champs cup, miles off. That being said, they’ve got the ability to hurt anyone.

• Flames 2

15 minutes ago, airdog said:

you can get a ticket for tonights game at the ground Slacker, ticket office opens at 17 00 hours .

Brilliant news that Chris Vui has extended by the way .

Thanks muchly.I tried to buy two tickets online and they wanted £5 each to print them as I don't have a printer.£10 to print two tickets? Disgraceful!

8 hours ago, Slacker said:

Thanks muchly.I tried to buy two tickets online and they wanted £5 each to print them as I don't have a printer.£10 to print two tickets? Disgraceful!

I think you can use your phone, my mates done that before and there were six of us

• Like 1

On 03/03/2022 at 22:31, RedZepperin said:

New streaming service to start this weekend for games not on BT Sport or ITV. PRTV. More details on Bears site. Can't work out how to post link.

Saturday's Gallagher Premiership clash against Bath is sold out - however, the launch of PRTV Live mean supporters will never have to miss a Bristol Bears match again.

Starting this month as a pilot service, PRTV Live will be streamed directly to fans, completing the circle in live match viewing and providing supporters with a new, comprehensive service. PRTV Live will show the Bristol Bears games that are not broadcast by BT Sport or ITV – including this weekend’s fixture against Bath Rugby.

The matches are available to purchase via the Premiership Rugby website; the first matches will be streamed on the Premiership Rugby app this weekend. From March 25th, PRTV Live will also be available via desktop. A match pass will cost £4.99, and a full round pass will cost £6.99. 

https://premiershiprugbypayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

• Thanks 1