IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FOUND AT ASHTON GATE

One of my family picked up a credit/debit card (not sure which) walking through the car park/marina dolman way this morning (16/4/2022). It belongs to a lady with initials "GM". I guess it's likely to have been dropped during the rugby last night, hence I'm postiung here. The card was handed to a member of the Brsitol Sport cleaning staff who said she would pass it on to the security team so it should be retrievable if required.

I would be grateful if some kind soul could repost (or link) this message to a Bears fans forum for maximum exposure. I'm quite happy to do this myself if someone could point me in the right direction of their main forum.

Thanks very much.

5 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FOUND AT ASHTON GATE

One of my family picked up a credit/debit card (not sure which) walking through the car park/marina dolman way this morning (16/4/2022). It belongs to a lady with initials "GM". I guess it's likely to have been dropped during the rugby last night, hence I'm postiung here. The card was handed to a member of the Brsitol Sport cleaning staff who said she would pass it on to the security team so it should be retrievable if required.

I would be grateful if some kind soul could repost (or link) this message to a Bears fans forum for maximum exposure. I'm quite happy to do this myself if someone could point me in the right direction of their main forum.

Thanks very much.

https://m.rugbynetwork.net/boards/list/s100.htm

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MichaelRobartes said:

What are everyone's thoughts on the two-legged last 16 ties? I have to admit that I thought it was nonsense but I have to say we've had some brilliant ties. I wouldn't mind them keeping it after all.

Yeah, I was dubious but they've proved to be a good addition.

I think they are planning to go back to the old format as it stands, as it was brought in to compensate for reducing the group stage due to Covid, but it's certainly worth looking at.

On 16/04/2022 at 23:53, Northern Red said:

Yeah, I was dubious but they've proved to be a good addition.

I think they are planning to go back to the old format as it stands, as it was brought in to compensate for reducing the group stage due to Covid, but it's certainly worth looking at.

I think a lot of people liked the format change but I expect them to go back to the normal pool stages too.

In other news, I haven't seen much of this guy play. Should I be excited?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

I think a lot of people liked the format change but I expect them to go back to the normal pool stages too.

In other news, I haven't seen much of this guy play. Should I be excited?

Yes, a very promising player who's looked good for us this year and one we'd want to have kept but have probably had to let go as a result of the salary cap mess.

Didn't realise he's Irish-qualified, he's already eligible for both England and France.

11 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Yes, a very promising player who's looked good for us this year and one we'd want to have kept but have probably had to let go as a result of the salary cap mess.

Didn't realise he's Irish-qualified, he's already eligible for both England and France.

Lucky for us then. We have some good players in midfield but are losing Damian de Allende so getting the opportunity to bring in a promising Irish-qualified player seems a no-brainer. Has he played more at inside or outside centre? We'll have Chris Farrell and Malakai Fekitoa to play 13 next season so my feeling is that he'll be looking to compete for the 12 shirt. 

14 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Lucky for us then. We have some good players in midfield but are losing Damian de Allende so getting the opportunity to bring in a promising Irish-qualified player seems a no-brainer. Has he played more at inside or outside centre? We'll have Chris Farrell and Malakai Fekitoa to play 13 next season so my feeling is that he'll be looking to compete for the 12 shirt. 

Fairly sure I've only ever seen him at 12, but could be wrong.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bengalcub said:

My friend can’t make tomorrow’s game so I’ve got his season ticket , how do I purchase just a kids ticket as my boy wants to come as well but the booking system stops you from buying just a kids ticket ? 

I’d ring them up mate, they’re usually pretty helpful and can email you a ticket or you can collect pre-game from the ticket office. 

• Like 1