IGNORED

cheap downs tickets for sale

CloudyThatchers

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Let’s say Elton John for all the reasons you say above and triple even quadruple record sales,awards and accolades from fellow artists that Weller has ever earned (I’m not a massive fan of his either by the way) but if weller is a genius then what does that make Elton 

I would agree with you......but then I didn't call Weller a genius, even though I think he is.

Crocodile Rock and Don't Go Breaking My Heart have some of the best lyrics every written ??? especially when compared to  Tube Station, Butterfly Collector and English Rose.

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I would agree with you......but then I didn't call Weller a genius, even though I think he is.

Crocodile Rock and Don't Go Breaking My Heart have some of the best lyrics every written ??? especially when compared to  Tube Station, Butterfly Collector and English Rose.

English Rose ?? my apologies it was bs4 who came out with the genius nonsense 

On 01/09/2018 at 09:06, BS4 on Tour... said:

I was at that Colston Hall gig too....

Only just though.  We were in the pub when it emptied, we were wondering why (thinking Carlyn Anderson was support) and someone told us that Gallagher was special guest.  I don't think I've necked a pint so quick

Archived