IGNORED

Zac clough (Merged)

MC RISK77

Posted at the time by @BRISTOL86

When the bid was put in, I found out about 10pm the night before we played Eastleigh,” he told The Bolton News.

“I phoned my dad and he started laughing. He said ‘no chance’. And that was it.

“I wanted to show respect to Bristol City and it was great that they wanted me.

“But we made the decision 10 seconds after the offer went in. I wouldn’t have changed my mind.

“My dad has been a big influence on my career all the way back to being eight years old and picking Bolton instead of Manchester United.”

26 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

When the bid was put in, I found out about 10pm the night before we played Eastleigh,” he told The Bolton News.

“But we made the decision 10 seconds after the offer went in. I wouldn’t have changed my mind.

“My dad has been a big influence on my career all the way back to being eight years old and picking Bolton instead of Manchester United.”

Well listening to his dad has worked perfectly for him hasn’t it. Dipshit.

38 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

LMFAO!....I really dislike this individual, however having a father that is such an utter **** can not have been easy!

8 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Am I wrong to think this was January 2016 just before cotts was sacked? And maybe almost last straw for him?

It was mate. That's where I found the post in where it was reported to Bolton news he rejected us.. ah well he who laughs last and all that.

Interestingly, two years ago, some were saying how we weren't an attractive prospect. 

Take a look here.

Archived