IGNORED

Leeds v Boro

Lanterne Rouge

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What a player Fry is

Was impressed by him against us and watching him since Looks the best young centre half I’ve seen in a fair while 

Reckon he will end up at one of big four five - Looks as if he could be better than Stones 

Got the look of a young Rio about him.

6 minutes ago, jimmyb said:

Didn’t put myself through it. Watched the egg chasers instead.

Can I assume it was as eye bleedingly poor as a Pulis 0-0 draw usually is?

I stopped watching at HT. No action in the box at all. Boro did defend them well tbf but were content pumping it up to Assombolonga. Speaking of Assombolonga, is he more of a target man after his injuries? Swear I remember him being a quicker on the shoulder type who could mix in some physicality. Or is it just Pulis making him look like a lump? 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What a player Fry is

Was impressed by him against us and watching him since Looks the best young centre half I’ve seen in a fair while 

Reckon he will end up at one of big four five - Looks as if he could be better than Stones 

Boro fan. He is 21 soon.  This lad is the real deal. He has pretty much won everything at youth level with england.  Including the World Cup ect. Look on wiki, he is miles ahead of players I have seen at his age. I include Gary palister, Toney mowbray, Ben Gibson ect.  

9 hours ago, jimmyb said:

Didn’t put myself through it. Watched the egg chasers instead.

Can I assume it was as eye bleedingly poor as a Pulis 0-0 draw usually is?

I sadly watched all 90. Dull as dishwater. I kept looking, but I couldn’t see this amazing football Leeds have apparently been playing under Bielsa. Absolutely no goalmouth action, loads of free kicks, corners and throws launches into the box with loads of tussling and the ref having to separate players on about 6 occasions. Very poor game. And this is the top 2!!! 

9 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I stopped watching at HT. No action in the box at all. Boro did defend them well tbf but were content pumping it up to Assombolonga. Speaking of Assombolonga, is he more of a target man after his injuries? Swear I remember him being a quicker on the shoulder type who could mix in some physicality. Or is it just Pulis making him look like a lump? 

Pulps has turned him into a lone target man. Not Assomba’s strength. He looked shit compared to the times I’ve seen him before. 

53 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I watched the rugby but turned over at full time to see the baseball cap-clad bell end being interviewed and moaning about not having the squad in place that he wanted.

How much money has he spent again?!

It appears Steve Gibson is being financially responsible, something that is bound to infuriate a 'big name' manager like Pulis. They tend to want an open cheque book and sod the consequences. If I was Gibson I'd tell him to shut up and get on with the job.

A squad with who knows what combined value in fees and wages and he is pleading poverty. Getting his excuses in early just in case?

Archived