IGNORED

Sunday's ref is from Lancashire,remind me what county Blackburn is in?

Never to the dark side

Hi folks, Rovers fan in peace here.

Did a bit of looking up on this referee... He's refereed us three times. We've drawn two and lost one. He's refereed you once, which you drew. I'd say the odds are in your favour a little, but it's bound to be a draw, as he clearly likes to see neither of us win. All bets are off!

Not sure if you remember Derrick Williams, but he's just come back from injury, so unlikely to feature tomorrow - I believe you guys liked him, although he splits opinion up here. Personally think he's solid and has definitely improved since he first came.

Good luck for the season. After tomorrow. ?

1 hour ago, Wally B. Feed said:

Hi folks, Rovers fan in peace here.

Did a bit of looking up on this referee... He's refereed us three times. We've drawn two and lost one. He's refereed you once, which you drew. I'd say the odds are in your favour a little, but it's bound to be a draw, as he clearly likes to see neither of us win. All bets are off!

Not sure if you remember Derrick Williams, but he's just come back from injury, so unlikely to feature tomorrow - I believe you guys liked him, although he splits opinion up here. Personally think he's solid and has definitely improved since he first came.

Good luck for the season. After tomorrow. ?

Yep, we do like Del Boy in the main. He was an important part of a very good side we had when we strolled League 1 and seems to be a very likeable chap. He always gets a good reception when he comes back to AG which tells you a lot IMO. He seems to have improved a bit at yours though.

10 hours ago, 22A said:

Even if not, he may be unbiased, but will need to prove it, so :fingerscrossed: some 50/50 decisions may be given in City's favour.

If he gives us say, half, of the 50/50 decisions would that make him unbiased?

I prefer to see some 60/40 go our way ...

36 minutes ago, ciderrider said:

True to form the line-o on the Dolman side can't make a decision for himself and only reacts to the ref.  Gutless and only there for show. 

And if this ref isn't investigated for incompetence for that first half, then the game has truly gone to sh1te.

You do realise the ref and linesman are talking to each other constantly through their head sets for the full 90 mins.

Thats why the Lino’s react to the referee’s in the modern game.

People want technology in the modern game, then when it’s used they don’t understand its being used!

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

You do realise the ref and linesman are talking to each other constantly through their head sets for the full 90 mins.

Thats why the Lino’s react to the referee’s in the modern game.

People want technology in the modern game, then when it’s used they don’t understand its being used!

I understand perfectly well the technology being used, thank you very much; that doesn't stop the linesman making a decision independently from the ref does it? 

Archived