IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Fammy should come straight back in for Taylor afaic. - you don't leave out a proven goalscorer when his replacement simply isn't one at this level.

Fammy is first team quality in the Championship, a strong presence and constant goal threat, Taylor is little more than a nuisance, albeit occasionally effective, sub. imo.

I agree with you regarding respective abilities, but I would keep Taylor in. He has played a part in two away wins and dropping him now for Diedhiou would be a poor message to send to both players.

I can absolutely see why FD may be preferred, though.

6 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

I remember certain posters regularly suggesting we sign Dack. I  always thought that was a good shout.I think in the end he turned us down or said he was not interested as we were not doing so well. I just wonder if he will come back to haunt us.

As a footballer very much so. As an individual, at the time, not so much.

Blackburn have reportedly recently turned down a 15m bid from West Brom. so fair to say Dack is more highly rated in the football world than any of City's current midfield players.

It’s a tough one with Fam and Taylor. Could argue it either way , Fam batters them for an hour and then Taylor can be more direct at a tiring defence. However great believer in keep with the inform player and Taylor has played well these last two games, although he will have pressure on him now to continue to perform.

Sonetimes partnerships aren’t always the best players and Taylor and Weimann may actually be our best partnership

4 hours ago, Anon_Red said:

Nah, Watkins is pants, like Ryan Kent another player taken by LJ because he once did ok for Barnsley. For a tall player his challenging for headers is woeful because he always seem to have his eye on the challenging defender instead of the ball. COD over Watkins any day for me.

Glad you have Watkins time to settle into the side before declaring him useless, instead of deciding after a couple of games.

1 minute ago, Tyna said:

Just clicked on this and got a warning from my anti virus software.

There are a few standard pop ups with text boxes telling you that your device is infected etc. Unless definitely from your own installed antivirus software, this is just spam and can be closed without unwanted effects.

Archived