IGNORED

Oh Dear Scumtaff

cheshire_red

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

That's either photoshopped or a home made effort.

Arsenal haven't worn that kit since the late 90's...and i'm sure the Cardiff was around the same sort of time.

An old one? Looks like Arsenal home and Cardiff away at another look. It would be a very good photoshop in truth. As you say, homemade or from an older match and worn today? A home Cardiff programme. Still horrible mind.

30 minutes ago, cityexile said:

An old one? Looks like Arsenal home and Cardiff away at another look. It would be a very good photoshop in truth. As you say, homemade or from an older match and worn today? A home Cardiff programme. Still horrible mind.

Christ its two shirts omg, he DID this! with effort, not only did he destroy two sacred shirts he went to lengths to create an abomination .

told you these people were dangerous. 

7 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Christ its two shirts omg, he DID this! with effort, not only did he destroy two sacred shirts he went to lengths to create an abomination .

told you these people were dangerous. 

Looks like it.

Only because it was bugging me, I checked, and Cardiff did not play Arsenal between 1982 and 2006, which in itself is a heck of a long time. 

JVC sponsored Arsenal between 1981 and 1996. It is I suppose possible it is from their two legged League Cup game from 1982, which would have been a ‘big’ game for them then, but pretty sure the shirts are from later than that.

In other words, somebody sat down and made this!

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Looks like it.

Only because it was bugging me, I checked, and Cardiff did not play Arsenal between 1982 and 2006, which in itself is a heck of a long time. 

JVC sponsored Arsenal between 1981 and 1996. It is I suppose possible it is from their two legged League Cup game from 1982, which would have been a ‘big’ game for them then, but pretty sure the shirts are from later than that.

In other words, somebody sat down and made this!

Yeps he most likely did it himself too the filthy knitting coward 

56 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I am surprised that nobody on here, populated with a staggeringly high percentage of impressive sleuths, has reached the frightening conclusion that if, as it seems, this shirt is handmade he could've made another one from the off cuts!!!

That indeed is a frightening thought, that there could be a mirror image out there somewhere. 

Looking at it, it is weirder than ever. The collar is the same on both sides, that can’t be right?

Must be some terrible nipple-rash material used for this abomination - the dufus has got a t-shirt on underneath! 

He also has his glasses tucked INSIDE the shirt - the normal way of tucking glasses in is to have the frames on the outside.

The only conclusion is that this guy is seriously Welsh 

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

I am surprised that nobody on here, populated with a staggeringly high percentage of impressive sleuths, has reached the frightening conclusion that if, as it seems, this shirt is handmade he could've made another one from the off cuts!!!

If only he had a friend, he could have worn the other one....

19 hours ago, cheshire_red said:

DmFd919XcAELe9i.jpg

I think that’s been photoshopped - for a start the Cardiff badge wasn’t on the left side of this kit as you look at it - their badge has always been on the right....and the collar wasn’t the same for both original kits - it is the collar for the old Cardiff away shirt....in fact, here it is... 

35176743-8FE6-4C3A-A522-57026EC3AD79.jpeg

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

I think we're ok...He's cut the badge off the other side of the Cardiff shirt, so it'd have a big hole around the left nippleage area and that would frankly just look ridiculous.............

6 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

I think we're ok...He's cut the badge off the other side of the Cardiff shirt, so it'd have a big hole around the left nippleage area and that would frankly just look ridiculous.............

Having said that, it would provide some symmetry....I mean, you would already see a right tit poking out from the collar, so to show the left tit as well would probably work!

Archived