IGNORED

Villa allocation.

BCFC1512

16 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Prepare yourselves for 3 weeks of arrogant social media posts threatening to invade the home end and telling us to enjoy our cup final.

I wish we could give them an allocation of zero and shut off the M5 for the day.

Love to do what Sheff Utd done to them yesterday, leave them to fight amongst themselves as we put 4 past them

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, exactly this.  Got to give 10% if Villa want them....so 2.6k.  I’m sure Villa will take their full allocation eventually.

The rules actually say 2000 or 10% if under 20,000 , which is why for instance Villa get away with 2k allocation with a capacity of 42000

2 hours ago, MrBibs said:

What did they do? Cause after match congestion by unexpectedly staying until full-time, unlike the season before?

I was thinking more along the lines of the mini pitch invasion down by the corner of the atyeo when they scored ? Unless I’m going insane ?

if so my bad!

plus why give them a chance to maximise their atmosphere , has the potential to be tasty if we pick up consistent results this month!

2 hours ago, Cov 77 said:

The rules actually say 2000 or 10% if under 20,000 , which is why for instance Villa get away with 2k allocation with a capacity of 42000

We didn't get our allocation either year, I believe it was reduced thanks to Villa and the WMP W⚓'s.

They're in danger of becoming as well liked as that nice team from Elland Road.

I didn't think anybody could have quite the same amount of yorkshire arrogance but villa are doing a pretty good job.

Considering the vast sums of money spent we should all just sit back and admire how big their heads are

• Admin
18 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Villa mate of mine saying they’ve only been given 1,500 tickets?? Any reason behind this.

11 hours ago, JulieH said:

Yes initial allocation 

Brilliant how the whole thread went off a misunderstanding from a Villa fan

Archived