Taylor - 8

Weimann - 7

Fam - 7

COD - 7

Pato - 6

LJ - 8

Ref - 2

Come on Tony, a bit of balance please! 

You gave Pack a first half score of 5, but failed to do the same for the rest of the team.

Or do you particularly dislike Pack?

COYR.

Kelly had a mixed game compared to recent run outs, but we are building him up to expect best Motm performances every week, forgetting his age, meaning he's going to be quite inconsistent from one week to the next.

He still showed a few of his many natural talents though, namely about two or three pinpoint threaded passes out of defence that took about three of their players out of the equation. Exceptional and vision way above any defender/ defensive midfielder on the pitch!

48 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

You gave Pack a first half score of 5, but failed to do the same for the rest of the team.

COYR.

To be fair other than a few good passes into forwards feet and the odd headed clearance pack was pretty terrible first half,

second half however thought he was great, always amazes me how fast he gets box to box considering he doesn’t move particularly quickly 

Some low scoring for the back 4 here. But if you look at the game again, pretty much all of Blackburn’s breaks happened because of a mistake by the midfield.

So although the defence seemed under quite a lot of pressure, it was because of our midfields poor performances - they actually soaked everything up really well.

mind you, the midfield made up for it by scoring goals!!

Both keepers are distinctly average at this level. We are a top goalkeeper away from being a very formidable team. I can only imagine we have settled with Maenpaa knowing that nothing spectacular was available and are waiting for a permanent or loan transfer in January. 

First on the shopping list next summer is finding that Dean Henderson/Steffen type of player that evaded us last year that will be between the sticks for a number of years unless they are sold for a tasty profit. 

First game of season for me.

Eliasson showed bags of confidence.

Was so impressed with Weimann’s energy and intelligent off the ball running.

Hunt looked good, just needed to demand the ball more when in the right position to receive.

Taylor constantly buzzing.

Great game. COYRs!

15 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

COYR.

Hmm, perhaps my overall scores were too high but I was a bit giddy.

i reckon MP had a bad first half. He made several big mistakes that killed the teams momentum and allowed Blackburn to get into he game. So I stand by my scores for him. I do t dislike him - in fact he USB’s one of my favourite players (plus he lives down the road from me)

9 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Hmm, perhaps my overall scores were too high but I was a bit giddy.

i reckon MP had a bad first half. He made several big mistakes that killed the teams momentum and allowed Blackburn to get into he game. So I stand by my scores for him. I do t dislike him - in fact he USB’s one of my favourite players (plus he lives down the road from me)

Just thought all the players could have had a first half and second half rating, not just Pack.

I certainly agree that Pack has a much better second half, but so did other players too.

COYR.

Archived