IGNORED

Baby Shark

RedM

Now I’m a long way from being down wiv da kidz but after the Swansea win there was a clip on Social media of the players in the dressing room doing the Baby Shark song, posted by Marlon saying it was our winning song. The song seems to be a jokey kids type song with actions.

When he scored today he did some of the actions ( google it as it easier than me explaining) but it’s basically a pincer type finger movement ( the baby sharks jaws I guess) and then there are actions for Mummy and Daddy shark etc, Marlon as he went back to our half could be seen doing these actions today. 

There is also a song, Baby Shark Doo, doo, doo doo doo type thing (yes really @Robbored), so as our new Captain likes this song, he has just posted a tweet mentioning it, what about we give him this song. I’m sure he would love it and would be a huge boost to him.

Marlon Pack Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo anyone?:bounce:

Just now, Coppello said:

With stuff like this going viral, I wish the world ended when it was supposed to in 2012. 

The world will always move forward and my world is different to the next. Hopefully we all enjoy our little slice of the pie when we have it.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Now I’m a long way from being down wiv da kidz but after the Swansea win there was a clip on Social media of the players in the dressing room doing the Baby Shark song, posted by Marlon saying it was our winning song. The song seems to be a jokey kids type song with actions.

When he scored today he did some of the actions ( google it as it easier than me explaining) but it’s basically a pincer type finger movement ( the baby sharks jaws I guess) and then there are actions for Mummy and Daddy shark etc, Marlon as he went back to our half could be seen doing these actions today. 

There is also a song, Baby Shark Doo, doo, doo doo doo type thing (yes really @Robbored), so as our new Captain likes this song, he has just posted a tweet mentioning it, what about we give him this song. I’m sure he would love it and would be a huge boost to him.

Marlon Pack Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo anyone?:bounce:

I posted this as a song idea months ago!!!! I need to find it but I posted it with the video and everything... 

found it. 

53 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Just looked this "song" and attendant "dance" up on YouTube.

That's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back...?‍♂️

Look it’s not my thing either really, but just suggesting we use it as it’s obviously something that’s a bit of a joke amongst the players at the moment. Just a bit of lighthearted fun that will probably be replaced by the next craze soon anyway.

We need some new songs after losing quite a few favourites, seriously where is the harm? 

And to those of you saying you suggested it months ago, I had no idea. But maybe now the players have taken it it might be a goer. Marlon’s song (Marlon Pack in the middle of the Park) is a real durge imo, he deserves something better...this could be it?

It’s only a bit of fun!

Just now, Port Said Red said:

It wasn't a criticism @RedM just surprised to see it here. look at my edited post and you will see why I suggested it in the first place. When you hear the songs that do take hold, you can see why this one would be popular.

No, no, I didn’t take it that way at all. I honestly hadn’t heard the song or seen any reference to it until I saw the dressing room after Swansea clip. My daughter ( who is down wiv da kidz) tells me the song has been around for years. Then after seeing a Pack today doing the actions on the pitch I do think there is something in it. 

It does get into your head, and like you say is simple and repetitive. And if the kids know or like it that’s a good start too.

Archived