IGNORED

Email required

Robbored

4 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

Matt - please can you also advise the ‘stadium team’ the ladies loos between W15 and W16 are in an appalling condition. My daughter used them on Sunday - and most seats were broken or falling off - this has been like this for over a month. How long does it take to get a ‘handy man’ to make simple repairs!

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO you need to add the ladies at the corner of the South stand and the Lansdown to the list - several with doors that do not fasten!

5 hours ago, Denbury Red said:

Matt - please can you also advise the ‘stadium team’ the ladies loos between W15 and W16 are in an appalling condition. My daughter used them on Sunday - and most seats were broken or falling off - this has been like this for over a month. How long does it take to get a ‘handy man’ to make simple repairs!

1 hour ago, Barkhamred said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO you need to add the ladies at the corner of the South stand and the Lansdown to the list - several with doors that do not fasten!

Why can’t you women just take a leak without smashing the bogs up. Despicable. 

10 hours ago, RedM said:

Would be good if there were a compromise. You can bring alcohol to your seat but you must be in position before the match starts. Any alcohol after that can only be drunk in the concourses, this would stop the rush of people leaving before HT and trying to get back before the match starts again with alcohol. 

should stop serving 10 minutes before the game - then people might get to their seats in time for kick off- first 15 minutes was non stop distraction of people looking for their seats. Once they had settled there was the up and down to the bar. Did point this out to a steward. Was a great night and a very good atmosphere but surely not too much to ask to be able to watch the game unimpeded.

9 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

They’ve put the prices up slightly but also the level of discount has gone down from 15% to 10% which means it’s even more of a jump. 

I frequent quite a lot of pubs in Bristol and I'd say the average price is around £3.50. I'm now at the point where now prices inside the stadium have gone over the £4 mark I'm considering going back to using local pubs instead. I can almost get 5 pints in the local pubs for the price of 4 that it costs inside Ashton Gate. It seems like the 10% discount is just a gimmick. How long before a pint costs a fiver within the stadium?

I'm sure the outside Thatcher's bar is slightly cheaper than inside the stadium or sports bar, however I found their beer is not very cold, anyone else notice that?

Archived