IGNORED

David Prutton

slartibartfast

18 minutes ago, JackiDziekanowski said:

Did anyone notice his closing remarks on the championship program on sky on the Saturday (before our game)....

Something to the effect of 'So we head into the international break with Swansea in the play off places..

Looks a bit silly now ?

He’s just a dour git.......

12 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't know why people care so much about what pundits think. Sometimes they predict we'll lose - so what.

I agree. Prutton is not the pundit though and is the presenter. And he’s an absolutely awful one too! I can’t stand the bloke. Scott Minto is 100 times better. 

Prutton is terrible and there have been occasions when I’ve wondered if he was drunk when presenting - he can’t get his words out sometimes. 

The worst presenter Sky have in my opinion. Get rid. 

24 minutes ago, Harry said:

I agree. Prutton is not the pundit though and is the presenter. And he’s an absolutely awful one too! I can’t stand the bloke. Scott Minto is 100 times better. 

Prutton is terrible and there have been occasions when I’ve wondered if he was drunk when presenting - he can’t get his words out sometimes. 

The worst presenter Sky have in my opinion. Get rid. 

they should go all out and get Colin Murray, once disney has brought the station that is, as he won't while it's in murdoch's pocket 

Archived