IGNORED

Burger van

Redmycolour

6 minutes ago, candygram for mongo said:

Same happened to me in the Sports Bar twice yesterday.

£4.15 for a pint.

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

On a similar note, the sports bar on Sunday would apply the discount for season ticket holders, but didn't scan cards (which I thought they did in order to give people store credit)

That might have been due to the Bears match on Friday. I heard that there were issues changing the tills to football SC from rugby SCs........I mean they only had 36 hours to make the changes............:cool2:

22 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Fellow reds,watch out when buying a burger in fans zone, bought one yesterday got ripped off of a £5, told the woman I gave her a £10 note, she denied it saying it was only a fiver, who can I contact, anyone know, 

Look mate, Bristol rovers have got to fund their new tents somehow. 

22 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That might have been due to the Bears match on Friday. I heard that there were issues changing the tills to football SC from rugby SCs........I mean they only had 36 hours to make the changes............:cool2:

Nothing like a good old rumour is there.... How do you think dual season tickets work?

29 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

On a similar note, the sports bar on Sunday would apply the discount for season ticket holders, but didn't scan cards (which I thought they did in order to give people store credit)

You only get a discount on concessions with your season ticket, you only get store credit when buying matchday tickets and items from the club shop. 

I thought you got store credit on food and drink you bought. But you don’t. 

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I won’t be holding my breath PF........this is classic deja vue........

What, you mean you'll turn up late to the meeting with MK when he's already left? 

On 03/09/2018 at 08:51, Robbored said:

if we are all so say bristol sport  why don,t we get discounts at the rugby with our city season tickets

5 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Best thing to do is to ask supporter services these type of questions as they sit in Bristol Sport and work across football, rugby and basketball. You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk.

did you slope the right or left shoulder there?

11 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Matt is probably employed by Bristol city, not Bristol sport. Hence asking people employed by Bristol sport would make more sense, instead of Matt playing messenger. 

just wasted 5 minutes on play store couldn't find a game called "messenger".

29 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Matt is probably employed by Bristol city, not Bristol sport. Hence asking people employed by Bristol sport would make more sense, instead of Matt playing messenger. 

Yeah but to be fair he could ask one question of somebody at the club he would have direct access to and give an answer on here so that lots of people know or even tell somebody at the club there is confusion on this subject and ask if they could put a bit of an explanatory Q&A out to the masses.

At the moment I cannot see what this guy adds - a quick search on the city website would give a phone number - that is not liaison - just laziness.

38 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Best thing to do is to ask supporter services these type of questions as they sit in Bristol Sport and work across football, rugby and basketball. You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk.

So the supporters representative liases with the supporters by asking fangs to call the club.

i am sure Dave Lloyd and Adam Baker would have been more helpful.

57 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Surely supporter services is mostly based around ticketing.

This is quite a complex query and surely as part of your role you should be trying to resolve the problem rather than just setting the obvious.

1 hour ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Mark Kelly replied on here to a question last season and stated that BCFC season cards will receive discount at rugby fixtures, this was after after I’d been refused the game before!

3 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

No the best thing for anyone to do is to surely contact our supporter liaison officer who can then liase with whoever and then come back and liase with the supporters that they are paid to represent. 

Hey guys, don't be mean to Matt! He is busy getting back to us about the photo of the Atyeo wall and the countless other things he has gone away to check, before he comes back with an update.

It can't be his fault that he has never got back to us about anything. They probably don't tell him stuff because he is new.

Hi all

Supporter Services are a really great team that have a large number of staff on hand to answer these types of questions. They sit within the Bristol Sport offices and are available to answer any question, and they can probably do that a little bit quicker than I can as I'm not always in the stadium. Anyway I have just heard back and yes BCFC SC holders can get discounts at Bristol Bears games on all concessions and they also apply in the sports bar on non match days too.

@Bristol Rob

The photo of the Wedlock Wall was put up on Facebook on September 4th. here is the link 

Thanks for your patience. 

Matt 

Archived