IGNORED

the "JOHN" on BBC five live on Sunday wasn't me

Never to the dark side

Anybody else find it a tad annoying that one thread last week to do with Bristol Bears in a major game at the home of Bristol City which many people were interested in gets a few rugby hating people saying MODS MOVE THIS - not football related yah-de-yah yet we have to endure endless shit threads like this on the forum just because it has some sort of reference to football? Just me?

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Anybody else find it a tad annoying that one thread last week to do with Bristol Bears in a major game at the home of Bristol City which many people were interested in gets a few rugby hating people saying MODS MOVE THIS - not football related yah-de-yah yet we have to endure endless shit threads like this on the forum just because it has some sort of reference to football? Just me?

What I don't get is people bothering to reply to such threads thereby breathing life into the thing .

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

What I don't get is people bothering to reply to such threads thereby breathing life into the thing .

Unless they are making what they believe to be a relevant point and using this as an example.

I could start another thread but that will get moved to the non-football forum too quickly for the majority to debate.

12 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

If you wanna listen on the play again thingy it is  1.54.52  into 606

Was listening to It on my flight to newcastle but missed a lot of it rushing through the airport to catch the same plane home glad to hear its on play thingy.

21 hours ago, Neo said:

The thread's about a football phone in - football related.

Rugby isn't.

24 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Exactly right. Still 100% got a season, despite dying in 1975.

1975??? I'm sure you are really Taff Evans who went mad in Scott's tent in the Antarctic back in 1912. 

Indeed, whenever I think you are spouting nonsense, which I admit isn't very often, I automatically think it's because you are in dire need of a couple of hot water bottles and a full English breakfast.

5 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yep, arch 'moaner', if pointing out Rugby threads have no place on a football forum is moaning, that is. 

Count me in as well. This is a football forum. Just because Rugby is played at AG doesn't mean it is suddenly allowed on a football forum. Billy Graham and the Rolling Stones have also played at AG but that doesn't mean we should allow rock music threads and interpretations of passages from The Bible to creep onto this football forum.

Archived