IGNORED

Would anyone have a DVD of the Arsenal 0 City 1 game from 1976?

Never to the dark side

21 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Where is Aizoon? And Horace for that matter? 

Aizoon is one of at least 4 formerly prominent OTIB posters I can think of who seem to have disappeared this year.

Is it possible to tire of OTIB? Can it reach the stage where you've said everything you want to say about BCFC?

Surely not, but trust they are all OK anyway.

I went up to London the night before the Arsenal game to stay with my brother who lived in Stoke Newington.

In the morning we had Capital Radio on and DJ Emperor Rosko was going on and on about Arsenal's record new signing Malcolm MacDonald and how he would score a hat trick on his debut against the new boys from the countryside, little Bristol City.

Instead it was Cheese who looked like the England international and record signing, hitting the woodwork twice with powerful headers before the 3rd and final spring heeled power header bulged the Arsenal net, while w**ky old MacDonald was the 'farmer' so easily contained by Collier and Merrick.

Not so much fun leaving the ground, but what a fantastic victory it was, and I only hope the idiotic Rosko felt suitably chastened and humiliated as he miserably trudged home.

35 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Aizoon is one of at least 4 formerly prominent OTIB posters I can think of who seem to have disappeared this year.

Is it possible to tire of OTIB? Can it reach the stage where you've said everything you want to say about BCFC?

Surely not, but trust they are all OK anyway.

Let's hope so Noggers. 

58 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Not so much fun leaving the ground, but what a fantastic victory it was, and I only hope the idiotic Rosko felt suitably chastened and humiliated as he miserably trudged home.

We had some fun as i remember.

They met some of the EE boot boys and legged it.

Bizarrely was only talking about this game in Turkey the other week- chatting to some chap from “ up north” who said he’d met the player who scored for us first in the 1st division... Paul Cheesley says i & proceeded to bemoan his ill fated career... no, no, this chap wasn’t having it.... until about 5 pints later when he suddenly shouted “ Paul Cheesley”... as if I hadn’t been telling him that for the last few hours!!

Archived