IGNORED

Mr Tomlin (Merged)

BCFC11

Apparently on £35k a week !!!!!following their promotion , and also contract until 2020

Good luck with offloading the pork pie Taffs

There was an interview the other day where Tomlin states he couldn’t perform at his best unless he was loved / appreciated

What a dork and not the brightest button

I also see he’s completely wiped all his history from his Instagram history

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Apparently on £35k a week !!!!!following their promotion , and also contract until 2020

Good luck with offloading the pork pie Taffs

There was an interview the other day where Tomlin states he couldn’t perform at his best unless he was loved / appreciated

What a dork and not the brightest button

I also see he’s completely wiped all his history from his Instagram history

we really stitched them up like a kipper didn't we!!

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199878

Watched a video interview with Tomlin and, he does come across as a bit of a dunce. Talent in abundance no doubt but, his intellect is questionable.

And he thinks himself that this is what holds him back. So, if he feels that he's not getting "loved" or "appreciated" by the club then that reflects down on his confidence and attitude.

He states in the interview that if he is not liked then he won't pull his weight and this has all transformed into his personal life where off field problems have followed him around.

Talent is not enough for Tomlin. His mental deficiencies do directly affect how he reacts to his on field activity and, if its against him you won't get the 100% from him.

That seems to be the case with Tomlin and Cardiff City.

Needs to be cuddled in cotton wool rather than work at his game. A career going nowhere fast

And now they’re Posing the q is Bobby Reid the new Tomlin !!!

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2&start=240

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

All suggesting ways to get the best from Reid, none of which being the role we used him in last season :laugh: I mean I guess if they won't use him we could take him back on loan....

So Tomlin completely crumbles unless he is cheered huh, I doubt if we will ever play him again the way his career is plummeting but noted anyway.

Had a quick glance on the Cardiff forum, it’s pretty depressing seeing them discussing Arsenal and Chelsea tickets etc, but skim past that and they are convinced Bobby will be good for them next season in the Championship, which is funny. Earlier I saw a link on Twitter to the same article which was in their local paper, one of the comments was that Tomlin should have gone out on loan to a top 6 Championship side, no thanks we don’t want him back!

It would be ironic IF we did make a go of it this season and get promoted and pass Bobby in the other direction and maybe leave Flint missing out in the playoffs too. Very, very slim chance of that happening but with them both being with us for years it would be just like us to finally do it without them.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Another club that Tomlin has flopped at.

What a waste of talent but he’ll be laughing all the way to the bank with his weekly wedge to add to all the signing on fees he’ll have received throughout his career.

Nice work if you can get it....

Sadly true

However whilst someone like Josh Brownhill continually posts about his football - Tomlins Instagram offers not the slightest clue he’s ever played football , with his big excitement being taking delivery of his new Bentley

Tomlin is exactly the sort that will blow his undeserved riches in a few years

His ego must be really pained right now with no Club really interested in him - he’s begun to post ‘philosophical messages’ now (it doesn’t  hoodwink anyone Tomlin you don’t have the grey matter t be a philosopher)

5 Clubs in six years says it all

0B394748-D051-4A72-BAE7-148BC6B8E7E8.png

1013B687-FC2E-492F-A01F-74004AB55F88.png

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sadly true

However whilst someone like Josh Brownhill continually posts about his football - Tomlins Instagram offers not the slightest clue he’s ever played football , with his big excitement being taking delivery of his new Bentley

His ego must be really pained right now with no Club really interested in him - he’s begun to post ‘philosophical messages’ now (it doesn’t  hoodwink anyone Tomlin you don’t have the grey matter t be a philosopher)

Josh is a top lad! 

What more can be said about LT. I can't be arsed. 

I know who I'd rather have with us…:city:

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Josh is a top lad! 

What more can be said about LT. I can't be arsed. 

I know who I'd rather have with us…:city:

For all the posturing about Bentley’s - I know who’s having the better time right now

Josh with his career in full flow and plenty to look forward to (And will ironically I’d suggest end up financially better off than Tomlin thinks he is)

Tomlin will be lucky to play in Championship again

For me, Tomlin is one of the most dislike able players we've ever had. You can just tell from his social media and bits in interviews that the guy is a complete moron and would be cancerous in the dressing room when things aren't going well.

@Davefevs and I have discussed this before, but anyone who thinks Tomlin is a good bloke - watch this. Supposed to be a lighthearted banter piece about knowing your teammates, but in my opinion it's clear from how he takes it too far and almost becomes quite personal numerous times that he's a nasty piece of work. You can see Wilbraham reign him in a few times and no wonder they roomed them together to keep a lid on Tomlin.

I dread to think how poisonous he was during that unbeaten spell.  Good riddance and I am pretty sure he'll be one of the many players who eventually goes bankrupt after his career is done.

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sadly true

ScreenShot081.jpg.0dd5ea5694cb76e57907c04badf704bc.jpg

8 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

So it appears that those who said that the reason he failed here was that Johnson didn't know how to handle him, and that a Manager like Warnock would get more out of him due to his superior Man-Management skills, were right again...................:whistle:

There was a clear distinction between the way they both handled Tomlin, with Warnock swiftly seeing LT for what he was and relegating Tomlin to a sub, then barely involved at all, then shipped out on loan at the first opportunity in January, and Cardiff's promotion campaign rattled on regardless; Tomlin was never going to derail Warnock.

Whereas LJ kept giving Tomlin chances, put out that embarrassing interview about them "having a chuckle at the suggestion they had fallen out," hoping he would "play ball" and behave, comply, culminating in the 0:5 debacle at Preston in April, at which point we were staring relegation in the face. Only then, with about 6 games left to save our skins, did LJ finally act decisively and pick Taylor instead, and choose team harmony over individual ability. Tomlin almost got us relegated.

That is the difference between Warnock and LJ. That is "superior management." No doubt, a very valuable learning opportunity for LJ though.

6 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

There was a clear distinction between the way they both handled Tomlin, with Warnock swiftly seeing LT for what he was and relegating Tomlin to a sub, then barely involved at all, then shipped out on loan at the first opportunity in January, and Cardiff's promotion campaign rattled on regardless; Tomlin was never going to derail Warnock.

Whereas LJ kept giving Tomlin chances, put out that embarrassing interview about them "having a chuckle at the suggestion they had fallen out," hoping he would "play ball" and behave, comply, culminating in the 0:5 debacle at Preston in April, at which point we were staring relegation in the face. Only then, with about 6 games left to save our skins, did LJ finally act decisively and pick Taylor instead, and choose team harmony over individual ability. Tomlin almost got us relegated.

That is the difference between Warnock and LJ. That is "superior management." No doubt, a very valuable learning opportunity for LJ though.

Different strokes for different folks. If Warnock was that superior at doing his job he would have read between the lines and not bought the waster in the first place. Johnson needed to get the most out of a significant investment that I don't believe he really wanted in the first place.

15 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

That's a very simplistic way of looking at it

Archived