IGNORED

Ryder Cup 2018

phantom

Haha thought i'd seen all the post match stuff.

Having watched the footage of interviews after the win from both the US and Euro teams, it's clear to me we were far better organised going into it and most importantly of all had an incredible team spirit. No egos there at all. Everyone playing for one another. Love that.

I see the woman who got hit with the ball has lost sight in her eye and is taking legal action. Pretty sure there was a fore shout and spectators are always taking a chance standing alongside a fairway.

On 02/10/2018 at 12:12, Super said:

I see the woman who got hit with the ball has lost sight in her eye and is taking legal action. Pretty sure there was a fore shout and spectators are always taking a chance standing alongside a fairway.

Pretty sure it comes under standard terms and regs for tournaments that tournaments are not responsible for injury etc unless negligible which you can't really argue as there were calls and signals of the ball going out that way.  

41 minutes ago, hodge said:

Pretty sure it comes under standard terms and regs for tournaments that tournaments are not responsible for injury etc unless negligible which you can't really argue as there were calls and signals of the ball going out that way.  

Would be a nice gesture from the club and players to come up with a financial gift to help this person out such is the severity of the freak accident. Not calling on them to do it every time a spectator gets hit, but because this is extremely rare and the negative effect this will have on that persons livelihood.

Archived