IGNORED

City Stickers

The Nest Egg

Anyone know a place/website that can make some good quality Bristol City stickers? My academic planner is currently looking extremely bland so I want to stickerbomb it. As a fan base we seem to have some brilliant designs around and I've found plenty in odd places before. Organizations that deliver are preferred.

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

Anyone know a place/website that can make some good quality Bristol City stickers? My academic planner is currently looking extremely bland so I want to stickerbomb it. As a fan base we seem to have some brilliant designs around and I've found plenty in odd places before. Organizations that deliver are preferred.

I don’t know if they’re doing it this season but they were selling them outside the Spanish Bar.

Thats the best option as the money goes towards S82.

Edit: or just order them from the site Rocky has posted above.

Sorry, bit slow off the mark today - as others have kindly pointed out though we do now have some for sale on our newly 'Live' website - www.section82.co.uk 

There will be more added over the next couple of weeks too!

As has also been mentioned they remain on sale in the Spanish Bar on match days.

Cheers!

3 hours ago, James said:

Sorry, bit slow off the mark today - as others have kindly pointed out though we do now have some for sale on our newly 'Live' website - www.section82.co.uk 

There will be more added over the next couple of weeks too!

As has also been mentioned they remain on sale in the Spanish Bar on match days.

Cheers!

Hi James, do you do international shipping? not back in Briz till December and would prefer to sticker bomb the bars of Poland before then :D 

• Admin
47 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

sorry to raise this thread to the dead! Am back in England for a flying visit to catch the Bolton game and need to stock up on stickers to sticker bomb Poland! Can I still get a packet or two in the Spanish Bar? 

Cheers in advance! 

Yes

Archived