IGNORED

the hand of god footballer gets managers job

Never to the dark side

This man has become a disgrace in absolutely everything he does, from passing down suspicious packages for other people in stadiums to signing a new contract for someone else whilst he has just started another 3-year one the other side of the world. How anyone could offer work to this destructive individual despite the inherent publicity the mind boggles. 

The United States Intelligence Community considers the Sinaloa Cartel "the most powerful drug trafficking organization in the world"[22] and in 2011, the Los Angeles Times called it "Mexico's most powerful organized crime group."[23] The Sinaloa Cartel is associated with the label "Golden Triangle", which refers to the states of Sinaloa, Durango, and Chihuahua. The region is a major producer of Mexican opium and marijuana

From Wikipedia, I thought I knew the name Sinaloa from somewhere....

Always baffles me that international footballers, even English ones, can say they believe that cheating scum bag was one of the greatest. For me what he did against us in that infamous incident wipes him out of any consideration as a great player. The same applies to Henri after what he did to the Irish

23 hours ago, marcofisher said:

This man has become a disgrace in absolutely everything he does, from passing down suspicious packages for other people in stadiums to signing a new contract for someone else whilst he has just started another 3-year one the other side of the world. How anyone could offer work to this destructive individual despite the inherent publicity the mind boggles. 

Well summarised.  A vile person . 

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

Always baffles me that international footballers, even English ones, can say they believe that cheating scum bag was one of the greatest. For me what he did against us in that infamous incident wipes him out of any consideration as a great player. The same applies to Henri after what he did to the Irish

Yeah, that's right a couple of bad things negates an entire career of skillful football entertaining millions of people world wide. ?

6 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

If lineker had done it in the same game, but up the other end, he would have been regarded as a hero in England!!. 

Maradona was an amazing footballer, end of. 

Yes, a lot of the other things he did were disgusting, but he is one of the greatest ever footballers. 

9 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

If lineker had done it in the same game, but up the other end, he would have been regarded as a hero in England!!. 

Maradona was an amazing footballer, end of. 

Yes, a lot of the other things he did were disgusting, but he is one of the greatest ever footballers. 

Not so. It's just not cricket

Archived