IGNORED

Boring Saturday

wendyredredrobin

So no prem or champ footie today, although we have the excitement of Egland v Spain this evening.

Keep an eye on Sags v Plymouth at 1.30.  If Plymouth can win and Oxford & Shrews can pick up some points, it could send the fewers down to the bottom, where they belong.

Anything else interesting in the lower leagues or non league football going on?

Come on you Pilgrims ?

30 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So no prem or champ footie today, although we have the excitement of Egland v Spain this evening.

Keep an eye on Sags v Plymouth at 1.30.  If Plymouth can win and Oxford & Shrews can pick up some points, it could send the fewers down to the bottom, where they belong.

Anything else interesting in the lower leagues or non league football going on?

Come on you Pilgrims ?

Did I see something about "red button" for today's EFL games ......might be worth a watch if they're losing .

Get the cricket on....this test match with little to play for is being played very competitively.  It feels like a good old fashioned test match of the 80s, runs hard to come by, but batsmen digging in, rather than the current fashion of giving your wicket away.  For the purist this is proper test match cricket....and so much better than 20/20.

Rovers could hardly have chosen a more fortuitous time to play Plymouth at home.

Bottom of the league with no wins in first 6 games, porous defence and struggling to score goals, zero confidence.

Hard to see how even Rovers (especially with their flukey goals, penalties etc) can cock this one up, but we live in hope. :fingerscrossed:

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Rovers could hardly have chosen a more fortuitous time to play Plymouth at home.

Bottom of the league with no wins in first 6 games, porous defence and struggling to score goals, zero confidence.

Hard to see how even Rovers (especially with their flukey goals, penalties etc) can cock this one up, but we live in hope. :fingerscrossed:

I feel they will though - that is what is so great about not liking them.

The EFL have decided to allow clubs to live stream Saturday afternoon matches for the first time. Matches are usually blocked between 14:45 and 17:15 but usual broadcasting rules do not apply to the international break because of UEFA regulations.

The game will have one camera production with commentary and it is the second game shown by the club as part of the new Sky Sports broadcasting deal.

35 minutes ago, Neo said:

Man flu so happy just to doss about and do jack all personally.

Might watch Avengers - Infinity Wars again ?

Just discovered Gold Rush is on Now TV. I saw a couple on Quest (which I'd never even looked at before they did the EFL show) and got hooked. Just shows why they spent money on the rights I guess. Will relieve the extreme boredom with a bit of prospecting.

I see on FB there have been pictures of Rovers' fans holidaying abroad accompanied by a teddy bear bought from the Rovers shop.

The idea seems to be to get a picture with this teddy bear in Rovers colours in various countries and then share it for acclamation.

The unfortunate little fellow is called 'Gas Ted' would you believe. 

Muff really worried about their lineup, Rovers overly optimistic.

like it! Good to see Lines back and Matthews & Bennett on each wing cutting in.

Glad Rodman & Upson have been dropped from the starting line up, they have not shown enough to date.

like the look of this team!more threat going forward

Does ANYONE know what is going on - team selection appears to be if your face fits.

Every week I'm hopeful until I see the team. Conor Grant and Yann Songo'o again. Songo'o not good enough. Grant too lightweight and cowardly. Midfield battle is lost. Defence has less pace than a paralysed tortoise. God help us.

Archived