Pisano Kalas Webster Kelly

Watkins Pack Brownhill Eliasson

Weimann Taylor

Wigan

Hunt Wright Baker DaSilva

Watkins Pack Walsh Eliasson

Brownhill

Diedhiou

It's great to rotate and all, but interesting selections!

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

But Baggies play this Friday night and we play Saturday so it`s swings and roundabouts.

Of course but my response was to the handwringing of three games in a week.

It's crap but as you say " swings and roundabouts " .

I don't want to hear the ' there were a lot of tired legs ' excuse  if we lose .

It's the same for every club , football has sold out to the telly so we have to shut up and accept it . 

13 hours ago, Always Ashton Red said:

I'm just curious... what makes you think Kalas has been feeling the pace??

It was a comment that Lee Johnson made. He said something like, Tomas has been blowing in the last ten minutes of games because he's not fully fit yet.

I suppose you could take that to mean more games or less games depending on your outlook!

9 hours ago, mozo said:

It was a comment that Lee Johnson made. He said something like, Tomas has been blowing in the last ten minutes of games because he's not fully fit yet.

I suppose you could take that to mean more games or less games depending on your outlook!

Yep, could be taken either way, but you'd imagine more games at this early stage of the season to get his match fitness up.

If he had a proper pre season ( no reason why not) and he requires resting already we've got a bit of a problem.

On 09/09/2018 at 17:08, JoeAman08 said:

Sheff U

Hunt Kalas Webster Kelly

COD Pack Brownhill Eliasson

Weimann Diedhiou

WBA

Pisano Kalas Webster Kelly

Watkins Pack Brownhill Eliasson

Weimann Taylor

Wigan

Hunt Wright Baker DaSilva

Watkins Pack Walsh Eliasson

Brownhill

Diedhiou

No game for Patterson?

I hate it when managers complain about there being too many games. Teams have 25 man squads for a reason, so it's entirely their fault if they've not built a team with the depth necessary to cope.

Sure, it's not as easy as simply switching players around, as it's not like you can be halfway towards fitness and play 45 minutes with no problem, but it's a manageable problem if a club plan several matches ahead.

1 hour ago, Grey Fox said:

No game for Patterson?

Good shout. Wigan would be good for him.   Swap him and Eliasson. Just get the feel Pato likes drifting inside from the left or I’d play him behind the striker. Though when we have the ball it can interchange quite easily. Don’t want to take Wigan lightly but it is the kind of game that we should rotate a bit(I doubt it will be as extreme as I put it). We ask a lot of put wingers and fullbacks so maybe rotate them some. Think only way you can really rest Brownhill and Pack is by dropping a striker and playing Walsh. Walsh not up for starting in a two imo at this point. 

Archived