IGNORED

Bolton Finances (Merged)

Ska Junkie

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Their total deficit apparently 13 million for this season- that's the financing gap. That was before the 4 million payment.

They should take it as a golden opportunity to do all they can to steady the ship financially- when you get a late reprieve you have to capitalise.

I would if I was them- also knowing 11 pts from 6 games gives a passable crack at survival.

Bullish statement from their Chairman here, realistic or burying his head in the sand?

"In a statement to supporters Anderson apologised for the "consternation" caused but said that the last few days had been "very complex and far from easy".

He also confirmed that loans from other creditors had been extended on better terms than before, saying it would save the club around £1.5m moving forward.

"I believe the club now has one of the lowest debt positions in the Championship," he said."

28 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Bullish statement from their Chairman here, realistic or burying his head in the sand?

"In a statement to supporters Anderson apologised for the "consternation" caused but said that the last few days had been "very complex and far from easy".

He also confirmed that loans from other creditors had been extended on better terms than before, saying it would save the club around £1.5m moving forward.

"I believe the club now has one of the lowest debt positions in the Championship," he said."

It's a weird one- they may yet have total debt towards the lower end, yet still be in a difficult position.

Because I'm unsure of their ability to service it in some respects, if we're talking gross debt however yeah it may well be in the bottom third.

Who is the debt owed to? This is very important too of course.

EMB  I think said they had a debt of £25m- unsure if this is before or after this segment paid off. Sounds bad, yet..

Dj5q2fsXgAAqHjs.jpg:large

16/17 though this is, it just goes to show how high some of this debt is, has been at this level- financially it's nuts tbh.

Archived