IGNORED

FIFA 19 Ratings

Sturny

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Because it’s not real and nobody cares unless you think sonic exists and is running flat out somewhere in the world 

No it isn't, but it's also some people's jobs to decide whether the player is better/worse and which of his abilities have changed from his previous ratings. It's not totally reliable but somewhat gives you a mild indication of a player's ability. 

2 minutes ago, Sturny said:

No it isn't, but it's also some people's jobs to decide whether the player is better/worse and which of his abilities have changed from his previous ratings. It's not totally reliable but somewhat gives you a mild indication of a player's ability. 

And who are these people then because they clearly don’t watch football because as you said they downgraded diedhiou after his last season,I know football manager used to get ex pros involved and they were just guessing half the time 

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

And who are these people then because they clearly don’t watch football because as you said they downgraded diedhiou after his last season,I know football manager used to get ex pros involved and they were just guessing half the time 

And that's exactly why I started this thread my friend. To wonder what they were thinking with that one ?

Yea weird Diedhiou was downgraded but it does not matter too much because they won’t be used much on UT. As far as career modes they update every week and they usually keep up with the championship now. Everyone else seems fair I think. January will provide some upgrades I imagine. Kelly could make a big jump if he keeps performing well. 

1 hour ago, Sturny said:

So ******* boring.....yea! I know I clicked, but so ******* boring...  

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Yea weird Diedhiou was downgraded but it does not matter too much because they won’t be used much on UT. As far as career modes they update every week and they usually keep up with the championship now. Everyone else seems fair I think. January will provide some upgrades I imagine. Kelly could make a big jump if he keeps performing well. 

Kelly well underrated IMO

I'm sure there was someone on here who used to do it.

I remember someone saying that trying to convince EA to bother changing Bristol Citys ratings was quite difficult as we don't quite have the same global appeal as manchester united, liverpool etc so it didn’t make much difference to them if they changed them or not.

Just a quick disclaimer. I might have got that completely wrong but i'm sure i read something along those lines on here.

10 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

I'm sure there was someone on here who used to do it.

I remember someone saying that trying to convince EA to bother changing Bristol Citys ratings was quite difficult as we don't quite have the same global appeal as manchester united, liverpool etc so it didn’t make much difference to them if they changed them or not.

Just a quick disclaimer. I might have got that completely wrong but i'm sure i read something along those lines on here.

There is someone here who does it. Spoke to him about it last season. Think Fifa has started paying more attention to championship and may even go further now as they have gained the rights for EFL. Not sure what it means going forward but possibly more exposure in the game with things such as facescans, actual stadiums and more frequent updates. 

• Admin

This is how they rate the average player for each club in the Championship:

Stoke 73

Derby 70

Forest 70

Leeds 70

Villa 70

Middlesbrough 69

Sheff Wed 69

WBA 69

Norwich 68

Sheff U 68

Swansea 68

Brentford 67

City 67

Millwall 67

Preston 67

Reading 67

Wigan 67

Bolton 66

Ipswich 66

Birmingham 65

Blackburn 65

Hull 65

QPR 65

Rotherham 63

Norwich and Wednesday are the two that stand out to me as being really inflated. Should be below City imo. 

3 hours ago, Sturny said:

So it’s just someone’s opinion?! Well that must be accurate then....

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So it’s just someone’s opinion?! Well that must be accurate then....

Opinions from these people it says

"His people make up a 9,000-strong team are called "data reviewers" and are a mix of professional scouts, coaches and many season ticket holders who watch the players in action to compile their ratings."

https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/news/a10862/how-fifa-player-ratings-calculated-man-creates-them-football/

11 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Opinions from these people it says

"His people make up a 9,000-strong team are called "data reviewers" and are a mix of professional scouts, coaches and many season ticket holders who watch the players in action to compile their ratings."

https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/news/a10862/how-fifa-player-ratings-calculated-man-creates-them-football/

Fair play, that makes more sense...

5 hours ago, Buckeyed said:

I believe EA has volunteers who provide the data - these volunteers must attend games regularly (season ticket holders for the club) and provide regular updates.

They also use(d) fan opinions. I actually used to provide 'suggestions' to somebody who worked at EA on my perception of city players attributes as did several others. How much of that they actually take into account is another story..

Archived