IGNORED

Bands FC

Tinmans Love Child

I watched this last night. I don’t get it..! 

What is the point..? Ok, so massive  attack are from Bristol, but many of the band/club amalgamations have no relation to each other whatsoever. Even if, by location, they do, I still do really get it..!

54 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

What is the point..? Ok, so massive  attack are from Bristol, but many of the band/club amalgamations have no relation to each other whatsoever. Even if, by location, they do, I still do really get it..!

Yes, it seems some have no correlation at all other than the band and badge look good together!

They have also done 'Portishead' in the gas badge (?) and for some obscure reason Adam and the Ants. I can only assume on the basis he dressed somewhat like a pirate.

Oh well, there you go gasheads, something you have over us........3 badges to 1.............."unlucky da 5hit"

1 hour ago, 054123 said:

Good god no

8E6DCE47-EFCD-4D3F-9B68-6F21C968118E.png

That’s....a bit rubbish.

Not because it’s R*vers, but because basically all they’ve done is replaced the “Bristol Rovers” with “Massive Attack” and no other changes. With ours, at least they’ve changed logos so you have some things like the flame from Blue Lines. Still recognisably ours, but with Massive identifiers built in. That though - lazy, a bit cack and designed assumedly to take money off idiots who’ll buy it. 

And Massive Attack are City fans. Bands F.C. did Man City in Oasis but not Man U. They should stick to only working in the bands that support said clubs and work on a “Rod Hull” version of the g*s badge forthwith

2 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

They should stick to only working in the bands that support said clubs and work on a “Rod Hull” version of the g*s badge forthwith

Looking at the famous fans of the 15ers ( http://bristolrovers.wikia.com/wiki/Famous_Fans ) they are really spoilt for choice!

Maybe they could get Roni Size to fill a brown paper bag with Jailbird Archer's cash and buy a new tent for the Mem?

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don’t think there is any point really, it’s just art, being creative, merging their love of music and football

2 hours ago, RedRaw said:

Yes, it seems some have no correlation at all other than the band and badge look good together!

They have also done 'Portishead' in the gas badge (?) and for some obscure reason Adam and the Ants. I can only assume on the basis he dressed somewhat like a pirate.

Oh well, there you go gasheads, something you have over us........3 badges to 1.............."unlucky da 5hit"

They said they just merge bands and badges which feel right together I.e Wu Tang Clan and Wolves looks good but no correlation between the band or the club, just a bit of fun

CEB7CF73-F7B1-49DE-B9EA-D76284D2F597.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I don’t think there is any point really, it’s just art, being creative, merging their love of music and football

I see. Thanks. 

Just seems odd that people would be interested in their clubs badge being merged with a completely unrelated band. 

Each to their own I guess. I never have had much artistic appreciation. 

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

Looking at the famous fans of the 15ers ( http://bristolrovers.wikia.com/wiki/Famous_Fans ) they are really spoilt for choice!

Maybe they could get Roni Size to fill a brown paper bag with Jailbird Archer's cash and buy a new tent for the Mem?

Geoff Barrow of Portishead is defo Gas. They could have probably done something on the P logo - Edit: I see they have. No idea why they did two Massive Attack ones then..

Archived