IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Utd Match Day 7

Septic Peg

2 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Highlights

If anyone hasn't watched the highlights of yesterday's game yet, have a look at the passion from Kalas when the goal goes in, love it! 4:10

I was going to comment on the same thing, Taylor as well both stood there pumping their fists.

So nice to see a bit of team spirit that has maybe been lacking in the past few seasons. Less cliques now maybe that the local lads and cult heroes have moved on.

17 hours ago, bcfcbird said:

Better than Middlesbrough? 

Apologies I was at T20 finals day at Edgbaston. 

IMO yes. Middlesborough won't lose many games which is the tiny penis affect. But I thought they gave the ball away too cheaply at times. That day we were short in a number of positions. I would like to think we would give them a better game at the Riverside with a stronger team.

As a side point, I can't see triffic tone signing Jay Dasilva anytime soon!

20 hours ago, chinapig said:

Wilder is a good manager but he's a one eyed miserable sod who never credits the opposition. Contrast with LJ's comments about them before and after the game.

They have lost 3 of their 7 games, but presumably they wuz robbed in the other 2 as well. Or maybe they are not as good as he thinks?

So they were so dominant that the zero efforts shown on our goal on the sky highlights was wrong then?! :facepalm:

Archived