IGNORED

Boro fan removed from the Dolman

RedLionLad

This guy was outside the Robins around 12:30 ish before the game. He had a Middlesbrough shirt on, City tracksuit bottoms and City scarfs ties to his bike! There was riot van and Police gave him a written warning. Steve one of the doormen tried to move him on and he was filming him on his phone and everyone outside the Robins. The police tried to moving him on without any fuss, but he the. Started filming them as they spoke to him, and then started singing at us sat in the Robins! All a bit bizarre, only think the written warning was for the drinking in the street as he took his own beer. Finally got moved on to cheers from us sat outside, but all very odd!!

2 hours ago, BCFC81 said:

This guy was outside the Robins around 12:30 ish before the game. He had a Middlesbrough shirt on, City tracksuit bottoms and City scarfs ties to his bike! There was riot van and Police gave him a written warning. Steve one of the doormen tried to move him on and he was filming him on his phone and everyone outside the Robins. The police tried to moving him on without any fuss, but he the. Started filming them as they spoke to him, and then started singing at us sat in the Robins! All a bit bizarre, only think the written warning was for the drinking in the street as he took his own beer. Finally got moved on to cheers from us sat outside, but all very odd!!

He actually got issued with a Sec 35 dispersal order away from the area . 

Unfortunately he returned in breach of that hence why he then got arrested. 

21 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Thank you for that Julie, I could see the officers were giving him something, but all he was doing was filming them.

Didnt know he got arrested, saw him go off on his bike and thought that was the end of it, didn’t see him down at the ground.

14 minutes ago, chowie said:

He was given a map by the police outside the Robins, which I assumed it showed a border that he was not allowed within, I was surprised when I saw him at the game. So I take it that’s why he was arrested.

Yes that’s correct, the Sec 35 dispersal is an order requesting a person to leave a designated area as shown on the map. He was given it and then breached it by returning to the area.

we have maps produced for both city and rovers which shows designated areas and can be used on match days when relevant 

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yes that’s correct, the Sec 35 dispersal is an order requesting a person to leave a designated area as shown on the map. He was given it and then breached it by returning to the area.

we have maps produced for both city and rovers which shows designated areas and can be used on match days when relevant 

His bike was still locked to railings by Wickes storage area when I left after the game.

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Hi Julie. What was the dispersal order for, if you don’t mind me asking? What was he actually doing to warrant it?

11 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Image result for police squad move along nothing to see here

16 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Hi Julie. What was the dispersal order for, if you don’t mind me asking? What was he actually doing to warrant it?

I will be able to answer that once he has been dealt with, I understand that will be later this evening so hopefully I will be able to update when I am in on Tuesday . 

Funny this being mentioned - I was entering the entrance to the Dolman just off the main road, saw a bloke talking to some coppers with a 32 Red top on thinking it was Notts Forest - just thinking at that time what's he doing here? But it's odd that he got arrested for having another teams top on. Perhaps for his own safety or drunk and disorderly?

5 minutes ago, WestMidsRed said:

Funny this being mentioned - I was entering the entrance to the Dolman just off the main road, saw a bloke talking to some coppers with a 32 Red top on thinking it was Notts Forest - just thinking at that time what's he doing here? But it's odd that he got arrested for having another teams top on. Perhaps for his own safety or drunk and disorderly?

As above he was arrested after not leaving the area. I believe the reason he was asked to leave the area because he was trying to make things “kick off” outside the Robins.  He was also drinking on the street but not sure if that was an issue.

3 minutes ago, chowie said:

As above he was arrested after not leaving the area. I believe the reason he was asked to leave the area because he was trying to make things “kick off” outside the Robins.  He was also drinking on the street but not sure if that was an issue.

Gotcha. Deserved to get nicked if that was the case.

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

You must have issued a hell of a lot of these orders to Rovers fans, judging by how many make it into the ground..! 

7 minutes ago, WestMidsRed said:

Gotcha. Deserved to get nicked if that was the case.

Was more for his own safety, seems the guy needs help. He was constantly filming the Police on his phone, think I heard at one point he mentioned to the Police something like that he had half a million live viewers watching them. ?

Archived