IGNORED

Spain away (England)

BCFC1512

42 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Why would anybody stay in another country, over 200km from Sevilla? ?

Probably because there were very reasonably priced flight and hotel options for the Algarve, and most reasonable options for travelling directly to Seville are now fully booked or too expensive (bear in mind there will be thousands of England fans travelling to this one - after the World Cup, our travelling numbers will increase). There are also some England fans organising coaches to Seville from the Algarve. I’ve stayed over the border in another country on England away trips before - Ljubljana for Zagreb when we played Croatia away the first time, Prague in 2006 when we played in Nuremberg, etc. 

44 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Probably because there were very reasonably priced flight and hotel options for the Algarve, and most reasonable options for travelling directly to Seville are now fully booked or too expensive (bear in mind there will be thousands of England fans travelling to this one - after the World Cup, our travelling numbers will increase). There are also some England fans organising coaches to Seville from the Algarve. I’ve stayed over the border in another country on England away trips before - Ljubljana for Zagreb when we played Croatia away the first time, Prague in 2006 when we played in Nuremberg, etc. 

Or this answer :laugh:

56 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Thinking outside the box ,that’s what I like to see

15 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

Why would anybody stay in another country, over 200km from Sevilla? ?

I'm staying in Albufeira on an all inclusive holiday with the family. Then getting a coach some England fans have put on with my son on the day of the game.

Cant wait for this, we both managed to get tickets too.

1 hour ago, antlers said:

I'm staying in Albufeira on an all inclusive holiday with the family. Then getting a coach some England fans have put on with my son on the day of the game.

Cant wait for this, we both managed to get tickets too.

Happy days! We are in lush looking hotel on the sea front with a massive pool looks expensive was £55 haha

Yes going, should be a good trip. I’m going to Porto and Lisbon before arriving to Seville Monday morning. Tickets sold out for england, but due to be released in the official Spain F.C. website. Going in alone, having done so twice away in Germany with England should be fine if you’re without a ticket. Be good to meet other reds out there for a beer. See others at WBA and Wigan on Friday, COYR

Half looking forward to this one as I will be watching with a Spaniard.  Shame friendlies lack any spice even if they are called the Nations Cup.

Can't be as bad as the last game v Spain where Spain were poor, but we were so bad that they beat us.

Hope Ross Barkley looks a bit more interested for this one and that Rashford has had some shooting practice last week.

At least there will be acrowd making some noise this time. The Croatia game was very weird.

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

Can't work out whether that was the best save ever or simply the greatest moment of blind luck ever! Pickford is class though, that much is certain. 

Lets just say i dont think he knew much about it!

Archived