IGNORED

Millwall v barnsley hooligans (russian style)

Hartcliffe red

May be an unpopular opinion, but If they wanna fight (poorly), and all know what they're going for, then I don't see why this should be a problem. 

It's when innocent bystanders get caught up in it, is when it's a problem in football. 

Still, as soon as any of them seen a camera there, they should've told him to switch it off. Wont do any good. 

I understood this to be Millwall Brentford, not Barnsley. 

Also heard that the Brentford lot weren’t really Brentford but were a bunch of gypsies, and none of the Millwall lot actually attend games either. 

So this was in fact just a bunch of blokes having a poor scrap, and none of the people there actually attend football matches. 

Didn't think Strictly started until next week. 

Mind you, the first show usually opens with a group dance, so perhaps this is it, but haven't seen them do the Hokey Cokey before.

P.S. Think Trades Descriptions people might be taking action over use of the word 'hooligans' :)

It shows you how well they all know each other.

There's a fantastic bit from about 52 seconds on that's still making me chuckle even as I type this. One of the "shirts" team has his shirt pulled off in the barn dance (black shorts, beard),  the fat fella in the white shorts has got a member of the shirt squad in a half nelson so the shirtless shirt player comes to his mates rescue and starts waving his arms around in fatty's face. Fatty can't understand why a player with out a shirt is having a pop at him and starts pointing at the shirt player he's holding obviously wanting this chap punched and not himself. The conversation is cut short as shirtless shirt beardy has another few swings at shirtless fatty. They break up and the dance goes on.

Absolutely chuffing hilarious.

2 hours ago, Harry said:

I understood this to be Millwall Brentford, not Barnsley. 

Also heard that the Brentford lot weren’t really Brentford but were a bunch of gypsies, and none of the Millwall lot actually attend games either. 

So this was in fact just a bunch of blokes having a poor scrap, and none of the people there actually attend football matches. 

I read it was Brentford as well, but that the gypsies were 'Millwall' fans from Kent who never went to games

Either way, what a ******* embarrassment 

Archived