IGNORED

How long should this ban be?

Esmond Million's Bung

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Headbutt, Elbow and spitting should be 12 minimum surely? 3 each for headbutt and elbow plus 6 for spitting. Then take into account all in a short span I would think 15 would be a good start. 

I was just about to post exactly the same Joe. 

How did the ref only give a yellow for the butt though? If he saw it, which he must have done to issue a card, surely that's a straight red all day long?

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I was just about to post exactly the same Joe. 

How did the ref only give a yellow for the butt though? If he saw it, which he must have done to issue a card, surely that's a straight red all day long?

I am not sure. I have read he was only sent off after VAR was involved! So 2 years ago would have finished the match

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The headbutt was right in front of the ref wasnt it?

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

No evidence.

One word in Italy Juventus, always been a bent club, how many times have they been relegated or found guilty of corruption?

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

One word in Italy Juventus, always been a bent club, how many times have they been relegated or found guilty of corruption?

Ha wow- don't sit on the fence, tell us what you really think!

However I tend to agree- they do seem to in Serie A get quite a bit of good fortune with referees- more than their fair share let's say...

He got a 4 game ban for spitting, and that's it.

Was just about to post the same as it popped up on Facebook. 

I know it's a different FA, but surely there should be some general rule/precedent for things like this?

Famara gets a 6 game ban for spitting at a player despite there being lack of video evidence (If it was true it's disgusting and the ban was fair enough). This guy does the same, and throws in an elbow and headbutt for good measure - gets 4 games!! Is it just me?

It's ok you play for Juventus...

On 17/09/2018 at 20:31, Mr Popodopolous said:

Ha wow- don't sit on the fence, tell us what you really think!

However I tend to agree- they do seem to in Serie A get quite a bit of good fortune with referees- more than their fair share let's say...

They simply own the referees association (AIA), and hugely influence the most part of medias (Tuttosport,Gazzetta,etc.): the Mafia of football.

In the first months of last season,VAR 'pushed' some referees to give penalties/cards against them,and obviosly Buffon & co. bemoaned about it. Result? For them,VAR was used only partially,and in the first matches of this season, a rule changed - not only here,it seems - and the VAR has been weakened even more.

Anyway...If you think that Calciopoli ended some years ago...you're wrong: they have build a strong team,no doubts about it...but without their 'advantages' Roma or Napoli could have interrupted  their Italic dominance recently.

In Italy their fake titles are not at risk. Unfortunately,now they have the best player in the world and he raises their chances to win in Europe.

Archived