IGNORED

Watching tomorrow’s game in London

Shtanley

10 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Yes, I'll be watching. Top notch screen, comfy sofa, well stocked craft beer fridge and not a Clem Fandango in sight. Age does have some advantage.

That sounds wonderful. It's my wife's graduation today so I'm gonna be the only bloke on a girls night out.

Might sneak away at 7.30 to do the same thing.

Well you clearly don’t ?

There’s plenty of football pubs up city road, up past Hoxton square, up into dalston. Yes, in the city there are pubs that are occupied by city boys. Who’d a thunk it.

Why would a good pub need to be on a housing estate? Is this some sort of class tourism? You want to knock that on the head, son, that shit is cringey.

And frankly, moaning about gentrification while being a part of the root cause of that gentrification, is a bit dim m8. 

Yes a few pubs on City Rd but football pubs? No way mate.  Never seen a tv in the eagle, three crowns or royal star. The angel the other side of old st maybe. As for Horton sq and beyond I think you'll find live music is the preferred choice of entertainment. 

On 19/09/2018 at 00:58, maxjak said:

So.......................did “The Kings” show the City game?  And how many made it to the pub?  I need to know the conclusion of this ongoing Quest/Soap Opera, please?  ? ?

They did. Was 6 iirc. Poor showing. Going there again to watch Wigan with a mate. 

Archived