IGNORED

WBA v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

Bearing in mind we’ve just won four in a row, I’ve just looked at @Londoner ‘s posting history over the past couple of months.

I couldn’t find a single positive comment about the team. Not one.

Yet here he is, like a pig in shit with the team getting a hammering. The absolute worst kind of poster.

Sorry for the rant but I couldn’t help myself.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I’m struggling with my dodgy streams, 0-2 and miles behind and then lost it only to rejoin and now we are 3 down. What happed dare I ask?

Hunt allowed runner to break without getting in a challenge and send in a cross for a tap-in, similar in many ways to the 2nd except that was Watkins who left the runner unchallenged.

1 minute ago, INCRED said:

Got to take your chances especially against teams who have good quality attacks

Lets be honest we could and should have been 3 up before they even got a kick. 

Now we are 3 - 0 down and staring at a heavy defeat because we can’t stick it in the net 

Difference between a £20m strike force and £2m

Don’t know why everyone’s so shocked 

We gave up greatbopenings Against  , Blackburn and Sheff Utd - they didn’t take them , we did 

Tonight is a reality check for those getting carried away , including possibly one or two players

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Bearing in mind we’ve just won four in a row, I’ve just looked at @Londoner ‘s posting history over the past couple of months.

Yet here he is, like a pig in shit with the team getting a hammering. The absolute worst kind of poster.

Taylor and o dowda did alright for 10 minutes 

5 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Hilarious really. On the WBA forum before the game, all their fans said this would happen. Good to see our useless coaching staff did their homework

Yep...............always feel that the best way for the coach to prepare for an away game....is to read the opposition's fan forum? ??

2 minutes ago, eardun said:

Made me laugh. LJ even gets slated for his tactics of playing 3 at the back when he isn’t playing 3 at the back! 

Like I said , was going by the commentary whic said we were playing with 3 cb’s . If wrong then hands up i’m Wrong but for the record saying someone has made a mistake is not slating them !!! If so we’d all be getting slated at home and at work every day of our lives !

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

She is a ****

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It's because he is not a fan, loves to see us lose. Wish I had as much time on my hands as him. 

Archived