IGNORED

WBA v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Bad day at the office tbh, let's see how things pan out in 2nd half...Oh and WBA's quality can't be overlooked at all.

Exactly right . All messing about aside their team is riddled with class at this level. Gayle, Livermore, Phillips, Rodriguez ...all Prem players 

Steep learning curve for players like Kelly but he will learn from it 

Simple reality check

We are an ok , honest side with a fair amount of brittleness 

Posters this week proudly proclaiming how solid we are and claims of the best defence we’ve had in decades !!!!!, Webster and Kelly a serious upgrade on Flint and Bryan already.

Talk of automatics And definitely play Offs

Our brittleness and ability to falter in games and a hint that we could still  go on poor runs  is still there  

We are a competitive workmanlike  side playing good stuff when our tails are up ,  we are not better than that , or wise enough at times in these games 

it will happen again during the season so I wouldn’t get too stressed 

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Simple reality check

We are an ok , honest side with a fair amount of brittleness 

Posters this week proudly proclaiming how solid we are and claims of the hestvdefence we’ve had in decades , Webster and Kelly a serious upgrade in Flint and Bryan...

Talk of automatics And definitely play Offs

Pur brittleness and ability to falter in games and a hint that we could still  on poor runs  is still there  

We are a competitive workmanlike  side playing good stuff when our tails are up ,  we are not better than that , or wise enough at times in these games 

it will happen again during the season so I wouldn’t get too stressed 

Like i said at the very start of season. Mid table mediocrity 

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Like i said at the very start of season. Mid table mediocrity 

Which for a club of our size is still a good achievement. Let's not forget this is a West Brom side packed with talent and with some better finishing and less mistakes at the back we could be in this

16 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It must be a coincidence that two of the noisest pricks ( @Andy082005 @Londoner ) that were predicting a season of doom that have been proven wrong until now are mouthing off now we're losing to, perhaps the best team in the division.  

Sad.

I find it bizarre. I get negative and frustrated at times, most do I’m sure. But those two seem to take genuine pleasure in it when we lose. 

Very odd. 

Archived