IGNORED

BCTV streaming - help please!

Bar BS3

Ok, so as a bit of a technophobe, and one who doesn’t have sky Red button, I’ve paid my £10 for tonight’s streaming. 

Where can I watch it..?!

Only on my mobile, via the official app, or can you watch it on a smart TV, if you going through the Internet..?

The info page says only via the BCTV app, but my TV won’t find that. 

Do I just have to settle for watching on my phone, or are there better solutions..? 

Thanks! 

I’ve got commentary. They are extremely optimistic fellas.

Was going to start a post on this. The lad who does the coms is clearly a nice chap, but can someone please tell him to tone down the blind optimism a bit? It's actually really annoying! If not would be nice to have the option to turn it off 

Was going to start a post on this. The lad who does the coms is clearly a nice chap, but can someone please tell him to tone down the blind optimism a bit? It's actually really annoying! If not would be nice to have the option to turn it off 

Is your mute button not working..?

It’s like Bristol sport have told them not to say anything negative about the team. At one stage I thought they were googling every positive word possible.

I agree they shouldn’t be over negative but I felt that it was ‘ they did their best and better luck next time’ when clearly that was not the case.

He made a few comments along those lines. 

The summariser spent the entire game summarising his feelings of optimism. Nice bloke to have around I suppose but you wouldn't want to listen to him for too long. I think I just did. The main commentator was good though. Were they actually at the game? They seemed to be taken by surprise by anything outside the view of the single camera being used, like substitutions. I kind of like the Acorn Antiques vibe to the whole thing though.

Archived