IGNORED

Bristol City Woman v Chelsea Woman on five live sports extra

Never to the dark side

Yep, commentators (and video crew, too) on the balcony, now that they shifted the stands from that side of the ground.

Very good result by the girls. Spend a massive amount of time defending the League and Cup double winners and made them work really hard to get anywhere near the goal. Rode their luck a couple of times but held strong right to the last. Impressive performance from a young and almost brand new side.

6 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

BBC political correctness gone mad, they kept referring to it as  Bristol City v Chelsea, no reference to the women’s or ladies aspect of the game.  Then you had two Champions League games on, with only one being on the radio, that wouldn’t have happened previously.

The reports on all the radio 5 bulletins I’ve heard only refer to Bristol, no mention of City at all! 

I went to watch the Bristol City Women on Sunday against Manchester City Women. City played quite well at times, and it took City until the second half before they opened the scoring, and that was through an unlucky own goal. Second goal was a penalty, third was a screamer; Bristol City equipped themselves very impressively at times. I think they'll have a better season this year for sure.

As a YTFC Ladies fan, I'm gutted that City have signed Gemma Evans. She's a Welsh international defender, very quick and strong in the tackle, a decent signing for City. 

13 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

BBC political correctness gone mad, they kept referring to it as  Bristol City v Chelsea, no reference to the women’s or ladies aspect of the game.  Then you had two Champions League games on, with only one being on the radio, that wouldn’t have happened previously.

Why on earth do they have to add 'women'? Streuth, who gives a shit?

Regardless of the point that it's pretty clear who was playing.

7 hours ago, Hengrovian said:

I went to watch the Bristol City Women on Sunday against Manchester City Women. City played quite well at times, and it took City until the second half before they opened the scoring, and that was through an unlucky own goal. Second goal was a penalty, third was a screamer; Bristol City equipped themselves very impressively at times. I think they'll have a better season this year for sure.

As a YTFC Ladies fan, I'm gutted that City have signed Gemma Evans. She's a Welsh international defender, very quick and strong in the tackle, a decent signing for City. 

"Acquitted" (that twisted my head for a while!).

Archived