IGNORED

TAKE THAT at Ashton Gate (Merged)

Dollymarie

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Can’t afford that sorry! I’ll just be grateful to get me a couple of tickets. 

How many more times are you going to get to see take that your beloved Ashton Gate? You've waited a life time for this day. Don't worry about getting anyone else a ticket, just use the money to get yourself a VIP ticket ?

22 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

There’s just Gary, Howard and Mark at the moment. The rumours are that Jay and Rob might join them as it’s their 30th anniversary tour. 

I can assure you that I have no intention of joining them.

I can't be arsed to mime along to the noise generated by S82.

Any anyway, being in the Dolman, I'd leave before the encore.

Rob 

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Can’t afford that sorry! I’ll just be grateful to get me a couple of tickets. 

Maybe @Arthur Daley will treat you. He is a big fan of his music.

32 minutes ago, RedM said:

They are huge, doing several nights at 02 London etc, only one night here though. As Dolly says they will sell out in minutes. Last tour I tried several venues, London, Brum etc and the tickets sold so fast, got some for Swansea and I think they added extra dates after. I was surprised how popular they still were. Most of the audience seemed to be middle aged ladies who were fans as teenagers

It’s just that they used to do stadiums only, the O2 is a fraction of the size of Wembley. 

Saw them in Hyde Park last year, for Radio 2, very good. 

6 minutes ago, Selred said:

It’s just that they used to do stadiums only, the O2 is a fraction of the size of Wembley. 

Saw them in Hyde Park last year, for Radio 2, very good. 

It looks like the tour sin two parts, firstly arena's and then stadium's, so the second part would be slightly smaller?

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

My Mrs will want to go to this. I'll have to find a quiet corner to read the paper if she can't find anyone to go with. ;)

She can go by herself, why do people always need people to go with?

This is a general question btw not particularly aimed at you but as you brought it up. I hear this  a lot. Females saying I need someone to go with, whether it’s shopping, gigs, football or meetings. Fair enough if it’s a strange town or late at night, but some people are so needy it’s beyond me. Be an independent person, enjoy your own company and just get on with it!

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

There’s just Gary, Howard and Mark at the moment. The rumours are that Jay and Rob might join them as it’s their 30th anniversary tour. 

Where has that time gone? :shocking:

1 minute ago, RedM said:

This is a general question btw not particularly aimed at you but as you brought it up. I hear this  a lot. Females saying I need someone to go with, whether it’s shopping, gigs, football or meetings. Fair enough if it’s a strange town or late at night, but some people are so needy it’s beyond me. Be an independent person, enjoy your own company and just get on with it!

I go to footie on my own…

Will the crowd be devided between home and away fans, & neighbours?  For the rowdiest sections will special 'Boyzones' be set up?  Will there be a singing section I ask?  It'll be good for fans from elsewhere to see what Bristol can do and perhaps sample a bit of what West life is all about. 

Hope for the fans sake the whole Take That line up appears, of course its extremely unlikely Robbie will be a part of it but I sincerely hope the rest are there, it wouldn't be the same if Ken Barlow doesn't show up.( fair play to him he's done very well in his solo career since his high profile split with long term partner Deirdre) 

PS... It's good to see Ashton Gate beginning to move in a New Direction since the makeover. 

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

Yea but M..Ska might be a Muslim and his Mrs is only 9.

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

Don't women need to heard up other women when on a night out so they have some company when they want to go for a piss as well.

Archived