IGNORED

TAKE THAT at Ashton Gate (Merged)

Dollymarie

2 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

This is why I don’t see the need for an Arena anywhere in the Bristol area the city already has a stadium capable of holding upto  30K for a music gig.

Given the way Templemeads has been turned into a car park for the last year by road “improvements “ due to last at least another 10 months do we really need any more disruption in the area?

What is it rains?

Have you thought this through, with respect?

8 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

This is why I don’t see the need for an Arena anywhere in the Bristol area the city already has a stadium capable of holding upto  30K for a music gig.

Given the way Templemeads has been turned into a car park for the last year by road “improvements “ due to last at least another 10 months do we really need any more disruption in the area?

But Ashton Gate can only be used occasionally.

From the Stones, The Who,  Bon Jovi.......................to Take That ? What a comedown in terms of musical quality?  Still I don't have to listen and it's money in the bank for the club, and gives the Mums a nite out.?  Meanwhile I''ll give another listen to Bristol's finest, Mercury nominated, Idles.....................see them on The Jools Holland Show next Friday 28th [Plug Plug!]

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

It'll take that long either side to build the set, dismantle it after and ship it to the next venue.

I believe most bands have two, one being used and one already at the next venue or very close. 

2 hours ago, Peter1450 said:

What shall we do, cover the pitch in between games for the odd evening concert :laughcont:

On 21/09/2018 at 08:07, Dollymarie said:

My life is complete! 28th of May! 

Now to try and get me some tickets! 

Dolls my beloved, as I am taking Jason's place in the group I can assure you of a backstage pass and a fish & chip supper.  Remember ...... I want you back for good !!!

Archived