IGNORED

TAKE THAT at Ashton Gate (Merged)

Dollymarie

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

As per title , online ready to buy since 9.20 and then in a queue , waiting 15 minutes then told no tickets available

They’ve been on sale since Wednesday. You just had to get a pre sale code. 

I thought I’d done my Mrs a big favour by getting old of this “inside info” and a code, only to find out that she and everyone else I knew who was going already having a code, so I expect the vast majority were sold on Wednesday. 

23 minutes ago, bakes said:

I think Bristol sport have missed a trick here by not giving season ticket holders priority like what happens at Kingsholm for Gloucester rugby fans.

I logged on at 09:30 on 3 devices to try and get 2 tickets for my wife and daughter but no luck.

You can bet your bottom dollar a lot of these tickets will end up with touts.

Any season ticket holders who like Take That would/should be on the Take That database and will have received a pre sale code to get their tickets. 

It’s nothing to do with City or the Bears, so I certainly didn’t expect any priority. 

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

@Arthur Daley is hoping you got him a ticket. His favourite song is that one about that thing with the tune that goes like that.

He’s already bored with me talking about it, and I kinda like him so I’ve stopped talking about it. He did say he was happy to spend the evening playing taxi and sitting in KFC, when I pointed out that AG would be swarming with 30,000 women though ;) 

7 minutes ago, David Brent said:

I wonder if any Bristol Rovers fans have tickets ?

I spoke to one via twitter who asked me how high up the Lansdown was. I apologised to her in advance by warning her that none of the stadium was covered by any tents, so she might feel out of place :D

Not sure if this has been mentioned but after the Welshies have campaigned TT are now playing Cardiff ( Principality / Mill Stad), tickets on sale next week. I bet there will be a load of Welsh selling their tickets now. This almost certainly means we won’t get an addition date I would think.

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Everyone who wanted to get theirs this morning sorted? 

Not my thing at all, but the show is the week before our wedding anniversary, and since we will likely be back in the UK at the end of May, I bit the bullet and got up at 3.30am to get tickets.

Since I insisted we see The The for our anniversary this year, it was her turn for choice of music.

I did actually get dragged to see them before, in 1995, think Robbie had just left. 

On 21/09/2018 at 18:04, New Dazzler said:

The Manics played the Colston Hall in 2013, IIRC this was a warm up gig for an arena tour, talking of Welsh bands I am fairly sure the Stereophonics did something similar.  But you are right, not a Stadium filling band.

That's a good point, and they played at the Harbourside last year too, I think, by the Lloyds TSB building. 

Archived